IGNORED

Boycott @games products

voltron

I cancelled my pre orders. Im not buying Atgame products anymore. Join the boycott, cancel your orders. Atgames is a business, they spit in the face of those who wanted the blix games and couldnt make it to cge.... Join the boycott, cancel your pre orders and dont buy their products.

Edited by voltron

So shitty homebrews for $75 are ok, but when At Games licenses a game and sells it together with their Flashback for less that's not ok?

Try to buy the blix game. Also if you dont want to pay 75 for a homebrew, you protest by not buying their product. In this case im boycotting atgames until they make it right release more carts for those who could not make it to cge.

I cancelled my pre orders. Im not buying Atgame products anymore. Join the boycott, cancel your orders. Atgames is a business, they spit in the face of those who wanted the blix games and couldnt make it to cge.... Join the boycott, cancel your pre orders and dont buy their products.

Atgames is a business…plain and simple. I think that sums it up. They bought the rights to Blix, and for that reason, I am amazed that 30 copies were made available at all.

I was not able to go to CGE, but I can live with that. If I needed that game terribly, I could have asked (begged) someone to pick it up for me. That, or I could always buy it for $1000 on eBay in a week. Thankfully, I can easily live without a homebrew which the publishers described as "having audio problems on some consoles". As far as I am concerned, I don't need that one.

PS: How much do you want to bet they will wait till this game is hyped up through the roof (by threads like this and the others already posted), and then offer it up for sale for $70 to $90…just saying.

Atgames is a business…plain and simple. I think that sums it up. They bought the rights to Blix, and for that reason, I am amazed that 30 copies were made available at all.

I was not able to go to CGE, but I can live with that. If I needed that game terribly, I could have asked (begged) someone to pick it up for me. That, or I could always buy it for $1000 on eBay in a week. Thankfully, I can easily live without a homebrew which the publishers described as "having audio problems on some consoles". As far as I am concerned, I don't need that one.

PS: How much do you want to bet they will wait till this game is hyped up through the roof (by threads like this and the others already posted), and then offer it up for sale for $70 to $90…just saying.

I cancelled my orders for the flashbacks. Im not buying their products.

In fact it depends on the type of contract signed.

I've searched for the thread and for Blix the authors specify that after 3 years the game will be available http://atariage.com/forums/topic/229766-the-cge-exclusive-intv-game-blix-is-limited-to-30-copies/

They could have signed up a contract for a non-exclusive distribution, that is, giving rights to AtGames for distribution but the original authors keeping the right to manufacture further copies.

No way to blame AtGames, because the author is who provides contract. (from my experience with Colecovision Flashback)

• Like 1

I've searched for the thread and for Blix the authors specify that after 3 years the game will be available http://atariage.com/forums/topic/229766-the-cge-exclusive-intv-game-blix-is-limited-to-30-copies/

They could have signed up a contract for a non-exclusive distribution, that is, giving rights to AtGames for distribution but the original authors keeping the right to manufacture further copies.

No way to blame AtGames, because the author is who provides contract. (from my experience with Colecovision Flashback)

i will be buying the princess quest rom on the first. I hope to find the flashbacks then as well. I was super excited to see your game was on the coleco flashback.
  • Like 1

i will be buying the princess quest rom on the first. I hope to find the flashbacks then as well. I was super excited to see your game was on the coleco flashback.

I got to try Princess Quest in emulation at CGE. I think I like it, but it's hard as hell. You immediately get bombarded with bad guys. It would be nice if it started off a little easier then built up.

• Like 1

I got to try Princess Quest in emulation at CGE. I think I like it, but it's hard as hell. You immediately get bombarded with bad guys. It would be nice if it started off a little easier then built up.

This comment should also make its way to the Princess Quest thread if it hasn't already.

• Like 1