Atari 800XL
Atari 1050 (in the box)
Atari 1020 (in the box)
The Programmer kit (in the box)
The Entertainer (in the box)
Printer cable
Modem cable
Hundreds and hundreds of floppies and cassettes
Should have some fun going through it all.
Bill

post-188-0-50180900-1410915846_thumb.jpg

post-188-0-37838000-1410915858_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

There are about a dozen controllers, including an Atari trackball and a set of Atari 2600 wireless controllers. There is also a Super Sketch device and related software on cartridge.

Everything seems to work except the Atari 800 keyboard has no response. The option keys work but not the keyboard. I can play demon attack on it.

Also the Atari 810 will boot, but it gets boot errors.

I'll have to do a little cleaning and check to see if there any loose cables in the 800.

Bill

I saw it on the local Craigslist for $500. I responded to the ad and offered $300 and the guy said come and get it.

The guy was about 70. He said the Atari stuff was his two sons, but that he wanted to start cleaning out all the stuff from their house. I hung out and talked to the guy for about an hour or so. That was actually the best part. We talked about Jersey life, serving in the military, his butterfly "collection". He and his wife raise butterflies in their back yard, tag them, and then release them. If other butterfly enthusiast find his tagged butterflies, they can go to some website and enter where they where found.

He didn't have much interest in the Atari stuff, but he was really interesting to talk to.

• Like 3

Nice score indeed! You keeping the 1720?

Yes, actually the 1702 with the front panel door is what caught my eye.

Im interested in any fully working "Space Age" Atari controllers if any in the haul.

I'll take a picture of the controllers in a bit. I did see a pair of wireless Atari controllers and an Atari trackball controller along with a bunch of others.

Bill

I saw it on the local Craigslist for $500. I responded to the ad and offered $300 and the guy said come and get it.

The guy was about 70. He said the Atari stuff was his two sons, but that he wanted to start cleaning out all the stuff from their house. I hung out and talked to the guy for about an hour or so. That was actually the best part. We talked about Jersey life, serving in the military, his butterfly "collection". He and his wife raise butterflies in their back yard, tag them, and then release them. If other butterfly enthusiast find his tagged butterflies, they can go to some website and enter where they where found.

He didn't have much interest in the Atari stuff, but he was really interesting to talk to.

I can only pray that his sons either know or won't mind. Luckily, I had great parents who supported their pack-rat son's habit, but I've heard horror stories of how parents throw or give away their kid's possessions.

I can only pray that his sons either know or won't mind. Luckily, I had great parents who supported their pack-rat son's habit, but I've heard horror stories of how parents throw or give away their kid's possessions.

Before I decided to purchase the lot, I ask the guy a question and he referred the question to one of his sons, so I assume they knew it was all being sold.

Bill