IGNORED

The No Swear Gamer on Youtube

• 2 weeks later...

I understand people don't like AVGN's cursing, I don't and have not since the VERY early episodes, but NOT cursing as a selling point?

It's nice to know what your getting going in. Many times I have started a new podcast and have turned it off after a few minutes because of the use of swear words. I don't mind the occasional shit, damn, or hell. But constantly using the word F*ck just makes you sound stupid and uneducated.

• Like 3

I understand people don't like AVGN's cursing, I don't and have not since the VERY early episodes, but NOT cursing as a selling point?

I don't mind swearing or cussing. But that having been said, it is kind of nice to have an alternative, especially if the show is full of good information, and most importantly, is entertaining. I watch both the AVGN and The No Swear Gamer. I enjoy them both.

• Like 1

Like adamchevy mentioned, I picked the name so people knew ahead of time that it would be something without swearing. So if they were in a public setting, had kids around or just plain didn't want to hear f-bombs every 10 seconds, they knew my show would be ok for that. (One of the reasons I made the show was I was having troubling finding a good game reviewer who didn't say something I wouldn't want my kids to repeat)

I don't see it as a selling point really, just an informative name. Since YT has no rating system, 99% of the time it's impossible to tell what the content will be like in that regard.

Look! In the Sky! It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's
Ep 374: Tomcat F-14 (Atari 2600)

I've now reviewed every officially released game for the 7800!

Congratulations! Very pleased to see you finish the set. I've now added your 7800 review playlist to the thread of chronogaming/library completion projects. :) If you complete reviews for any other console library, be sure to announce that too!

• Like 1

Congratulations! Very pleased to see you finish the set. I've now added your 7800 review playlist to the thread of chronogaming/library completion projects. :) If you complete reviews for any other console library, be sure to announce that too!

Very cool! I didn't even realize such a thread existed!

Bust out the garlic for
Ep 377: Dracula (Intellivision)