IGNORED

Crazy Intellivision homebrews shelves

scalpel

Im sure alot of other people have way more homebrews than me, but here's mine anyway.

Overview

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132551.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132646.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132807.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132847.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132902.jpg

Here are a few Mouse Trap games.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140917_220150.jpg

That is insane!

I didn't think anyone had that much Intellivision stuff!

Is that Marc's box? It looks to be different - like a customized VHS box or something.

Doh - I replied simply by reading the text and did not look at the image. :woozy: However looking at the image you are correct, that is not from Marc. Although that looks like a hard plastic clam shell box I definitely think the artwork on the box from Marc is top notch and still recommend it.

4-Tris, Robot Rubble, League of Light. I'd also like to find the deck of cards sized Orphan Overlays....series 2?

I am missing the same 3.

I'm short on those 3 as well, though I have parts of Robot Rubble and League of Light (missing both carts and overlays for League of Light).

I'm also short on

• Adventures of TRON (need CIB)
  • 1 overlay for Flintstone Fun
  • 2 overlays for Super NFL Football
  • Wing War (box only)

Im sure alot of other people have way more homebrews than me, but here's mine anyway.

Overview

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132551.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132646.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132807.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132847.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20140919_132902.jpg

Here are a few Mouse Trap games.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140917_220150.jpg

hmmm... where'd that game factory come from? Thought my collection was near complete except for the double secrect robot rubble/league of light releases, but game factory is something I havent seen (or seen up for pre-order.)

Ok, I have finally started unpacking my collection yet again as I've been overhauling my videogame shelving set up. Out with the old and in with the new so to speak. Now I have to figure out the jigsaw puzzle that is how do I display the bulk of my collection given the space that I have. :? Thought I'd start by putting the homebrew stuff on the shelves first although this is not likely the final resting spot for these pieces. I'm really liking the way the games stand out against the white shelving. :lust: Here's the first collection pics I've posted in quite some time...

The first one is all four shelves, followed by some close ups of two shelves at a time. Oliver's repro boxes, Hover Bovver boxes, Takeover and Land Battle manuals, the Intellicart and some patches are on top of some of the boxes. I just realized my CC3 is not present. :dunce:

post-25458-0-79635600-1411933389_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-76186900-1411933394_thumb.jpg

post-25458-0-13535300-1411933400_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Ok, I have finally started unpacking my collection yet again as I've been overhauling my videogame shelving set up. Out with the old and in with the new so to speak. Now I have to figure out the jigsaw puzzle that is how do I display the bulk of my collection given the space that I have. :? Thought I'd start by putting the homebrew stuff on the shelves first although this is not likely the final resting spot for these pieces. I'm really liking the way the games stand out against the white shelving. :lust: Here's the first collection pics I've posted in quite some time...

The first one is all four shelves, followed by some close ups of two shelves at a time. Oliver's repro boxes, Hover Bovver boxes, Takeover and Land Battle manuals, the Intellicart and some patches are on top of some of the boxes. I just realized my CC3 is not present. :dunce:

attachicon.gifDSC02720.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC02721.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC02722.JPG

Finally someone who shows us a real homebrew shelf!

• Like 1

Sure wish I hadn't come to the party late. Late 2012 I just happened upon this "homebrew" thing while Googling something (can't even remember what it was now). Missed the LTO stuff, most of David's releases as well as the Orphan Overlay collections.

What's the story on the Game Factory and Go for the Gold carts?

Sure wish I hadn't come to the party late. Late 2012 I just happened upon this "homebrew" thing while Googling something (can't even remember what it was now). Missed the LTO stuff, most of David's releases as well as the Orphan Overlay collections.

What's the story on the Game Factory and Go for the Gold carts?

Those are empty boxes for display, well at least for now.....