IGNORED

any homebrew games using Expansion Module 2? (wheel)

ComputerSpaceFan

Unfortunately this controller hasn't seen a lot of the support both BITD (only Turbo, Destructor and Pitstop) and currently (only Burn Rubber), but besides Destructor, these are all very fun games to play via the steering controller. A lot of people don't care for Pitstop, but I really like it and some around here do sing the praises of Destructor.

CollectorVision still hopes to release Destruction Derby (Coleco vaporware title) one day and a thought that just came to mind that would be cool is if digress could add support for the steering wheel in the tank part of his upcoming games called War.

CollectorVision still hopes to release Destruction Derby (Coleco vaporware title) one day and a thought that just came to mind that would be cool is if digress could add support for the steering wheel in the tank part of his upcoming games called War.

There's also Super Action Racing wich will make use of the Steering Wheels

Hope to release Destruction Derby and Death Race next year ;)

• Like 1

A lot of people don't care for Pitstop, but I really like it and some around here do sing the praises of Destructor.

I like 'em both! Pitstop is underrated. Complex two-part gameplay challenge; one of the first! Destructor is a totally original Coleco production with awesome design and sound effects. I think the steering controller is great fun with its pack-in Turbo too. I would love to see Pole Position or Road Blasters banged out one of these days (or something in between). Off Road was another killer arcade hit with steering wheel functionality.

Any other steering wheel arcade hits?

• Like 1

I like 'em both! Pitstop is underrated. Complex two-part gameplay challenge; one of the first! Destructor is a totally original Coleco production with awesome design and sound effects. I think the steering controller is great fun with its pack-in Turbo too. I would love to see Pole Position or Road Blasters banged out one of these days (or something in between). Off Road was another killer arcade hit with steering wheel functionality.

Any other steering wheel arcade hits?

4 sure, spent countless hours playing Turbo on my CV...

I'm working on an adaption of outrun on Coleco that will use the module. But it is a long term project, i work time to time. don't expect it before 4 years.

Will you be limiting this game to 32K, because in 4 years CV carts will probably be measured in Gugabytes and with all that extra space you can add untold numbers of courses like Mario Kart. :P

Will you be limiting this game to 32K, because in 4 years CV carts will probably be measured in Gugabytes and with all that extra space you can add untold numbers of courses like Mario Kart. :P

4 years is the time to compress 1 gygabytes of data to 32 k. :D :D

More seriously , for that project i could do an exception and use a megacart. (if i finally manage to use it from C) . But it is 4 years because it is not my main project. It is the project i work on when my brain is satured and i lost motivation on other projects.

How about Coleco Kart? But if one only used Coleco properties, the racers would all be Cabbage Patch brats. :D

How about Coleco Kart? But if one only used Coleco properties, the racers would all be Cabbage Patch brats. :D

Nah, Coleco Kart would have a full roster of (mostly unknown) characters!

- Amanda, in her Cabbage Mobile (Cabbage Patch Kids)

- Mr Turtle

- Prince Dargon (Sectaurs)

- Empress Devora (Sectaurs)

- James "Dash" Derringer (Starcom)

- Emperor Dark (Starcom)

- Mr Ramcar (Destructor)

Arnold Greenberg would be the secret unlockable character, and his vehicle would be the Telstar Combat Tank! :P

• Like 2

Doesn't Dukes of Hazzard work with it? To be honest, it's just not a good controller.

I disagree. I fell in love with this controller the first time I fired up Turbo.

Has anyone ever thought to create a clone of Death Race for the CV? That would fit the wheel perfectly! One of my all time favorites!

I've asked for this one for years. Hopefully this will come to the CV soon and that it's faithful to the arcade game.