IGNORED

Video Game show purchase

metzger130

I was at a show today and saw an expansion module 1 that I was looking for and it was $10. Naturally I asked if it works and he said yes it does, and he would take 5 for it. I then saw that they had a system with 2 controllers and power supply that said "dead system" so I asked and he said it doesn't power up and he'd give me it plus the exp module 1 for $10. I went for it as 2 controller and a power supply are worth more than 10, well he ended up putting a 2nd power supply in and 2 more controllers for the $10. I got home and tested the exp module 1 and it works. I then wondered about the system, so i plugged my power supply that I knew works into it and after playing with the power button some I got picture and sound, so IT WORKS! The 4 controllers also work, but need cleaned up as a button on 1 sticks and thre is a delay when you hit the buttonor move the stick before the character moves on the screen. I plugged in the 1 power supply and it didn't work, bumped the cord and noticed that I had a part picture so I played with the cord some and eventually got a picture so it must be a wire in it that doesn't work great. the other power supply works flawlessly. so I think I got a steal of a deal on this.

Do have to ask to fix the power issue do I just open it up and clean it up and it would fix it? I did notice that after it worked the once it did work better turning it back on again so just might need a little movement to get it to work again correctly.

Not sure the reset button works though, I hit it and it didn't do anything, but I didn't play with it at all so it just might need a little working too.

post-31141-0-18787000-1411848264_thumb.jpg

post-31141-0-95957300-1411848282_thumb.jpg

• Like 2