IGNORED

On stage with Atari 2600's

Army Of 2600

There's a nice bit at 10 30 that goes on for a little while. Is that the Missile Command extra city sound?

Then around 16:25 when it slowly builds and locks into a groove again, love it.

So I think there's some nice stuff in there but overall it would give me a headache listening to a solid 20 minutes of it.

I tend to prefer the groove instead of the random bleeps and bloops and fuzz.

But hey, rock on.

Just my worthless opinion

• Like 1

Yeah just keep a drum beat and they will think its music.

I remember 15 years ago when I was in a hardcore typa band we had a guy come out with a record player and tried to make background stuff to our music. All I remember was he kept pressing a button that said What What What.

We were like ok gtf outa here..

Kinda funny to see reactions. I remeber doing a cover of die mfer die for 65 year olds and seeing a guy 80 years old waltzing to seek and destroy in another band. .

I would probably get all fu#ked up and try a really poor and annoying 23 minute robot dance till I got thrown out.

Edited by Jinks
  • Like 1

I first saw the video a while ago and I enjoy it along with most of your other stuff but following on from godzillajoe's thoughts I'd be really interested to see what you could do if did some more stuff with some groove to it... mixing it up a bit helps keep it fresh. That's just my worthless opinion too. :)