IGNORED

FS: Boulder Dash Atari 2600

[d2f]Iggy*SJB

As much as it pains me to do this:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1913530846271?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=<!--url{1}-->&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I wasn't planning on selling this, but life decided for me that I didn't need 2 copies anymore. That's right.... my "spare" copy is up for sale. It's never been opened.

3 Day auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191353084627

(2nd link in case I can't get the tag to work right)

Edited by [d2f]Iggy*SJB

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If you missed out on the Atari 2600 version of Boulder Dash.....

Classic Game Publishers' current agreement to co-publish Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 for Intellivision with First Star Software, Inc. ends August 15th, 2016.

Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 for Intellivision has received rave reviews from the press and players alike; and, as a limited edition, at $70. each is much rarer than many other Intellivision games such as 'Space Patrol' which can now only be purchased for $200 or more ... if you can find it!

If you haven't purchased a copy (or two) yet, don't miss out on a very high quality port of this million unit seller!

Sales will end on August 15th, 2016; so, get your serial-numbered copy(s) of this sure to be rare collectible today!

Buy it at:

https://www.naberhood.com/boulder-dash-new

post-31813-0-19341100-1469769521_thumb.jpg

If you missed out on the Atari 2600 version of Boulder Dash.....

Classic Game Publishers' current agreement to co-publish Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 for Intellivision with First Star Software, Inc. ends August 15th, 2016.

Boulder Dash® Vol. 1 for Intellivision has received rave reviews from the press and players alike; and, as a limited edition, at $70. each is much rarer than many other Intellivision games such as 'Space Patrol' which can now only be purchased for $200 or more ... if you can find it!

If you haven't purchased a copy (or two) yet, don't miss out on a very high quality port of this million unit seller!

Sales will end on August 15th, 2016; so, get your serial-numbered copy(s) of this sure to be rare collectible today!

Buy it at:

https://www.naberhood.com/boulder-dash-new

attachicon.gifIntellivison_Boulder_Dash_Box.jpg

WTF? How is this relevant to an auction for a 2600 copy from over 2 years ago? Spam much or what!