IGNORED

mthompson's intellivision shirts

pimpmaul69

I am posting pics of the shirts i got from mthompson. I cant thank him enough for them. I just thought i would show pics of them so others might want to buy some. He is also possibly making an intv brotherhood shirt sometime as well. Lighting was different on baseball shirt because i took the pics at different times and angles.

post-30773-0-35054600-1412053219_thumb.jpg

post-30773-0-67219200-1412053241_thumb.jpg

post-30773-0-03175900-1412053268_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I and a few of my friends have always loved Intellivision Baseball and that shirt looks awesome!!!

I purchased a couple of his other shirts and they are well made. I love them.

I am a Dodgers fan I live in L.A. and if they don't make it to the World Series I can still root for the Angels! :)

How do I acquire these shirts anyway?

• Like 1

Wow, I'm not a huge baseball fan (I know, I live in St Louis...go Cards), but I like that baseball shirt!

Random place to do this but - GO ROYALS. Wildcard game tonight and everything, first postseason in 29 years.

I'm Canadian with no connection to KC but I'll cheer for ridiculous underdogs and sad sack franchises every time. Plus the Royals were a good team back in my formative years when I first played INTV, so it's kinda on-topic? :P

How do I acquire these shirts anyway?

Glad you like 'em! I set up a fun little Spreadshirt shop to share these designs with everyone at www.thompson.spreadshirt.com. You'll probably see some Intv Brotherhood stuff there very soon. Stay tuned.

Just to be clear, I don't make a dime on these. They're for your enjoyment, and all trademarks are acknowledged right on the shirts.

• Like 2

Random place to do this but - GO ROYALS. Wildcard game tonight and everything, first postseason in 29 years.

I'm Canadian with no connection to KC but I'll cheer for ridiculous underdogs and sad sack franchises every time. Plus the Royals were a good team back in my formative years when I first played INTV, so it's kinda on-topic? :P

Lol! Same story as me. Huge George Brett fan growing up.

Yea me too. The problem is the pastel colors do not work properly, only the primary colors do. That is a problem someone needs to tackle in the offseason before streaming will happen. I can fake the pastel colors in screenshots, but watching it live is kinda weird.

those would be their alternate jerseys :)

Glad you like 'em! I set up a fun little Spreadshirt shop to share these designs with everyone at www.thompson.spreadshirt.com. You'll probably see some Intv Brotherhood stuff there very soon. Stay tuned.

Just to be clear, I don't make a dime on these. They're for your enjoyment, and all trademarks are acknowledged right on the shirts.

I need at least 2, I need to find out what size my larger friends have grown into. :_(