IGNORED

Intv Brotherhood shirt & mug

mthompson

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. That shirt is sheeite. I cannot in good conscience tell you it is ok to be representing the brotherhood with that. Hell the shattered coffee mug looks better than that. Not sure who made your shirt but he must be a disgruntled employee.

Edited by pimpmaul69

You should pour some coffee on it just to

You should pour some coffee on it just to be sure.

I have only received great shirts from spread shirt. I know it isn't funny to Steve yet but this reply from from Jason had me laughing at 5.a.m. before I left for work. Funny stuff! :P

You should pour some coffee on it just to

You should pour some coffee on it just to be sure.

I have only received great shirts from spread shirt. I know it isn't funny to Steve yet but this reply from from Jason had me laughing at 5.a.m. before I left for work. Funny stuff! :P

heh, I chuckled, too. Shards of ice coffee came out of my nose, then I cut myself on a piece of the stein's handle I didn't see stuck in the shirt sleeve after I tried to grab said stein, missing the handle somehow. :P

Replacements for all items on the way, so we'll see.

Oh, and yes, this was a UPS / USPS super-duper-tag-team delivery last time.

heh, I chuckled, too. Shards of ice coffee came out of my nose, then I cut myself on a piece of the stein's handle I didn't see stuck in the shirt sleeve after I tried to grab said stein, missing the handle somehow. :P

Replacements for all items on the way, so we'll see.

Oh, and yes, this was a UPS / USPS super-duper-tag-team delivery last time.

the reason i guessed ups is because they did this to so many packages i have sent. Twice i sent out a laser active player in a box that had a foot of padding on every side and both of them arrived with the players half as tall as they were originally. The plastic faceplates were shattered and the steel (yes steel) casing and circuit boards were flattened to about 3 inches tall. Those 2 items alone i had to refund about $750.00 and ups refused to reimburse me. I will never never never use ups. I bought a jbl 6.1 surround speaker set and when ups showed up one side of the box was ripped all the way down both sides and the subwoofer had a smashed corner and a broken foot. This was shipped in factory box with styrofoam and they managed to do that much damage Edited by pimpmaul69

Wtf on the shirt. I hate the stein. The logo is so freaking tiny. It looks like someone took a glass and put a sticker on it. Mug looks good though

The smaller logo on the non-broken stein is a bummer. But the quality of the logo itself on both is great. The interior of the stein is "glossy" glass, the exterior is frosted. The logo seems to be etched or printed somehow -- laser printed? No idea of the process, but it seems great -- just a bit small.

The mystery of the logos sizes is solved. Looks like the graphics they used for the mug and the stein got swapped. Using a shard of the original mug, you can see.

Now, is it apparent from the online pics that this is the case? Unclear. I'd have to go back to the site and check.

post-35516-0-23120300-1415242857_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-80775400-1415242870_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-91120500-1415242880_thumb.jpg