IGNORED

White Rose Game Room Show

VectorGamer

Here's a walk through of the White Rose Game Room Show which happened this past weekend in York, PA. This is primarily a pinball show where collectors bring their pins and set them up on free play. Collectors can buy/sell pins at the show.

Only a handful of video games were at the show.

http://youtu.be/2BZYTVu--3M

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

York was a good time yesterday. Lots of games to play and I even got to meet the notorious VectorGamer in person. I also managed to sell my RBION pinball machine. With the money I was able to pay off some bills, pick up a Waterworld and a Pin-Bot (pinball machines), as well as a Final Fight arcade cabinet. Good times. This was my first show and I think I'll be going back next year.

• Like 2

York was a good time yesterday. Lots of games to play and I even got to meet the notorious VectorGamer in person. I also managed to sell my RBION pinball machine. With the money I was able to pay off some bills, pick up a Waterworld and a Pin-Bot (pinball machines), as well as a Final Fight arcade cabinet. Good times. This was my first show and I think I'll be going back next year.

The pinball tournament was fun. But, everybody I talked to whether they were players from my league or my opponents agreed that the tournament would be better if they would lineup about 8 pinball machines, put in a row of chairs, temporarily rope off the area and assign the machine to be played for each match. Also it would've been nice if there was an announcement for the finals so we could watch and see the disbursement of awards.

Nice meeting you there. No more shows for me until Allentown next spring :(

The pinball tournament was fun. But, everybody I talked to whether they were players from my league or my opponents agreed that the tournament would be better if they would lineup about 8 pinball machines, put in a row of chairs, temporarily rope off the area and assign the machine to be played for each match. Also it would've been nice if there was an announcement for the finals so we could watch and see the disbursement of awards.

Nice meeting you there. No more shows for me until Allentown next spring :(

Yeah, I agree. I liked the casual nature of it (I wasn't planning on participating in any tournament, but since I sold my game early, I figured what the hell.. might as well, I had time to kill). However, what was annoying was the process of selecting a game. I think I spent more time trying to agree on a game with my opponent than I spent actually playing in the tournament.