IGNORED

Ms. Night Stalker = Awesome

First Spear

It's a great game....another thing I just noticed after opening my other game was the label, one has a "Ms Night Stalker" white label on it, the other is the original Night Stalker Label that someone (David or his wife maybe?) wrote on......and a loose Ms Night Stalker label in the box. Anyone else get this???

Edited by mjarnold7

It's a great game....another thing I just noticed after opening my other game was the the label, one has a "Ms Night Stalker" white label on it, the other is the original Night Stalker Label that someone (David or his wife maybe?) wrote on......and a loose Ms Night Stalker label in the box. Anyone else get this???

Interesting. Was the shell in poor condition? Sometimes I get a shell in poor condition, or notice that the old glue want completely removed and is visible through the cart label making it look rippley, not smooth. That's when I'd prefer to just have a loose label shipped in case I want to 'upgrade' with one of my better shells. One of my Space Raid labels was goofy on one side...like it was scissor cut to an odd length. It's not terrible, but I wouldn't turn down a replacement either ;-) Just me being a perfectionist.

Pics tomorrow.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Interesting. Was the shell in poor condition? Sometimes I get a shell in poor condition, or notice that the old glue want completely removed and is visible through the cart label making it look rippley, not smooth. That's when I'd prefer to just have a loose label shipped in case I want to 'upgrade' with one of my better shells. One of my Space Raid labels was goofy on one side...like it was scissor cut to an odd length. It's not terrible, but I wouldn't turn down a replacement either ;-) Just me being a perfectionist.

Pics tomorrow.

No, this was intentional, look at the pic. The label is still on the backing. The writing you can see.....

It's a great game....another thing I just noticed after opening my other game was the label, one has a "Ms Night Stalker" white label on it, the other is the original Night Stalker Label that someone (David or his wife maybe?) wrote on......and a loose Ms Night Stalker label in the box. Anyone else get this???

My game came with a cart like this (red Night Stalker label with a loose Ms. in the box). What's the conventional wisdom on what to do with each? Maybe later I'll tell you what I did :)

I got up to around 30,000 points tonight. Love all of the new levels. Love that multiple robots come out at a time. Love the added advantage of the temporary spider webs. Love the variable ammo. Love how the 'heartbeat' varies with robot threat level. It feels a little more sluggish than I expected, but still a good pace. I'm pretty happy overall. Looking forward to playing more.

what level did you get 30k on?

yeah, the heartbeat part is very cool

Thanks to those that purchased multiple copies of the same game so those of us that wanted to a single copy to play - can't. Super Pro Tennis and Ms. Night Stalker were both sold out within a day or two or receiving David's notification.

With the way home-brews, hacks or whatever you want to call them are handled these days, really looking forward to just purchasing the ROMS and playing on a multi-cart. ;)

• Like 2

Thanks to those that purchased multiple copies of the same game so those of us that wanted to a single copy to play - can't. Super Pro Tennis and Ms. Night Stalker were both sold out within a day or two or receiving David's notification.

With the way home-brews, hacks or whatever you want to call them are handled these days, really looking forward to just purchasing the ROMS and playing on a multi-cart. ;)

I'm pretty sure it's not sold out. I think he just needed time to put more together. I'm not trying to speak for David, but that's my understanding. Maybe a little soon to blame people who bought multiples.

I'm also looking forward to more games on ROM format. Can't wait for these multicarts! :)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

This game is hard.

The bats are merciless and instead of being semi-random like in the original, they come for you. I spend more time shooting at bats than I do fighting robots. They are also near-impossible to hit when shooting vertically. I think the difficulty takes away from the replay fun factor a bit.

The othe features like multiple robots and random web placement and different mazes are great. I did run into a situation where a black robot with yellow bunker busting shots hung-out below the bunker when I died. As soon as I respawned in the bunker area (then destroyed by his shots), the robot just shot me again. And again. I lost 5 lives in 10 seconds and the game was over. That was really frustrating.

For the last releases David always made a first wave for the US multiple orders.

I always got my international single order with the 2nd wave.