IGNORED

Nano-PEB's & Communications Programs -- (Incompatibility)

Omega-TI

I don't know if I can buy that it is overrunning the buffer... All of the characters make it.

Here is another funny outcome..

As you can see, my program ran perfectly, but when I listed the program, there is a "#" before the first line.. Where did that come from? It does it every time in this example.

Screenshot_from_2014_10_19_12_31_52.png

I almost wonder if the Monoprice USB to serial adapter is the culprit. I wonder if it has a fake PL2303 chip in it..

At least I was able to save my program to the CF card! :)

Ohm, would you mind trying the exact same scenario with your TI RS232 card? :D

Edited by slinkeey

• 2 weeks later...

--- Ω ---,

I just tried this with another USB to serial converter.. This one was at least 10 years old. Still a PL2303 based chip though..

Would you mind trying this little 5 liner (well 7 including RUN & LIST) test with your TI RS232 card, and then share your results?

Thanks

Edited by slinkeey

--- Ω ---,

I just tried this with another USB to serial converter.. This one was at least 10 years old. Still a PL2303 based chip though..

Would you mind trying this little 5 liner (well 7 including RUN & LIST) test with your TI RS232 card, and then share your results?

Thanks

Sorry slinkeey. I'd love to, but the pinouts on my cables are not standard and I'd have to pull out everything, open up the cables and re-solder them just to test.