IGNORED

WANTED: Mega ST motherboard

I have decided to build an Atari ST Tower. So far, I have the case, 2 grey faced pc disk drives (Atari ST compatible), a Supra SCSI controller board, a SCSI hard drive. I need an Atari Mega ST motherboard. I was going to use my STe motherboard, but, it is 18 inches long, and so will only fit in a really old huge AT pc tower case. I want to use a mid sized Enlight tower case. I will be posting pictures of this project as it unfolds. Anyway, I need a Mega ST motherboard in good, working condition. I am willing to pay for it, or trade Amiga hardware / software for it. I also do xbox and ps2 modding. So, if you have a Mega ST motherboard, maybe we can work out a deal for it.

Here are some pictures of a few xbox consoles that I have done:

post-7746-0-72969800-1413616814_thumb.jpg

post-7746-0-91144600-1413616836_thumb.jpg

post-7746-0-19682200-1413616859_thumb.jpg

post-7746-0-61084900-1413616877_thumb.jpg

B&C has these for sale:

PRS070 PCB MEGA 2 ST 200.00

PRS071 PCB MEGA 4 ST 275.00

http://www.myatari.com/ataristh.txt

That is too much money for just the motherboard. I can buy an Atari MegaST on feebay for less than $200. I guess I will just have to wait for another one to show up.

I am willing to pay $80 for just the Mega ST motherboard, and this is for a 4 meg version in like new condition. I buy Atari ST computers all the time for between $50 to $70. I just bought an Atari 1040STe on feebay for only $70 and that included shipping.