IGNORED

How much for Melody Blaster

Ignorama

I bought a second Melody Blaster and have one to sell/trade. What would be a fair price for selling a CiB MB in good shape? I would also trade. I still need

Triple Challenge

Mountain Madness

Learning Fun 1 + 2

Jetsons

Major League Baseball

Well if it was the Italian one..... :)

Lead me not into temptation... I think Triple Challenge is pretty hard to get, maybe harder than the Learning Funs and definitely harder than all the other games. I maybe consider it, but its a tough call. To be honest, I think I have to say no to that offer, because I will find one day a Triple Challenge, but I doubt I will ever find a second italian MB.

Well, maybe one day, when I am desperate enough, I offer you all my nice variations (still remember the italian Fathom? :D), but right now I am optimistic to get the regular games some day.

Maybe you have a opinion about the regular price of MB? I bought mine in pristine condition for about 110$ some time ago, but I think it became a bit cheaper?

Edited by Ignorama

Lead me not into temptation... I think Triple Challenge is pretty hard to get, maybe harder than the Learning Funs and definitely harder than all the other games. I maybe consider it, but its a tough call. To be honest, I think I have to say no to that offer, because I will find one day a Triple Challenge, but I doubt I will ever find a second italian MB.

Well, maybe one day, when I am desperate enough, I offer you all my nice variations (still remember the italian Fathom? :D), but right now I am optimistic to get the regular games some day.

Maybe you have a opinion about the regular price of MB? I bought mine in pristine condition for about 110$ some time ago, but I think it became a bit cheaper?

If I was you (but I'm not ^^) if I could trade it for Triple Action, I'll do it :)

If I was you (but I'm not ^^) if I could trade it for Triple Action, I'll do it :)

In fact its worth a bit more of cause, but you have to consider some points. Triple Challenge is hard to get by and its definitely very rare, but an italian Melody Blaster seems to be ultra rare, much more rare than Spiker, the Learning Funs or anything else. Of course its just something for the variation market and that is the reason why the value is not much above an normal Melody Blaster, but nevertheless ists an awesome collectible which I wont let go just to save some Dollars and time for Triple Challenge, which will definitely appear some Day on Ebay.

And on the other side: I am optimistic that cmart wont find a italian Melody Blaster soon, so if I am desperate enough I could contact him again I think :) But I am not at the moment and I would regret it to sell my rarest Items. I also never regreted to keep my italian Fathom, quite the contrary, I am pretty happy that I kept it back then.

Back to topic: I have a NORMAL Melody Blaster to spare :D

I would trade my Melody Blaster for a Sears Super Arcade or Intellivision II or a Keyboard Controller or a System Changer. If you have any of these to trade and need MB write me. We definitely would find solutions for the shipping costs, because especially the Keyboard would cost a lot of money.

Edit: Of course I am looking for CiB consoles. But I would also consider a loose Intellivision II, because I already have a box of that console.

Edited by Ignorama