IGNORED

*SOLD* RGB modded NES and N64 consoles for Christmas

Yurkie

SOLD OUT - Thank You to all that bought these

I have zero NESRGB modded NES frontloader consoles and zero RGB modded N64 all 8 of these consoles are in excellent condition with no chips or cracks. (console count will be edited as these sell)

These are all I have managed to acquire, and I will not be getting anymore to mod until after the New Year.

It is difficult to find high quality NES consoles to mod and offer for sale.

N64 has memory cover and jumper pak, with RGB mod...free blue replacement LED upon request.

NES has Tim's NESRGB board installed and N64 multi-out donor jack that outputs composite, S-Video and RGB. Toggle switch on the underside is for color Palette selection. Lockout chip is disabled, power cap and voltage regulator are replaced and 72 pin is refurbished. Also free blue replacement LED upon request.

I am offering these at $10 less than my regular price. Price includes Priority Mail with Delivery confirmation.

$79 RGB modded N64

$269 NESRGB modded NES

These are USA only. Pictures below are representative of the high quality of the consoles I sell.

Official SHVC-010 SNES JP-21 RGB cable works great from connecting both of these consoles to the XRGB mini Framemeister. The SHVC-010 uses composite video for sync. The modded N64 uses ONLY composite video for sync. For the NESRGB modded NES you can use a cable that uses either composite video for sync or composite sync/csync.

Cables can be confusing. This is a awesome webpage about sync.

http://retrorgb.com/sync.html

post-23318-0-25671800-1415125305_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-24679400-1415125327_thumb.jpg

post-23318-0-18526600-1415126336_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yurkie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That cable actually taps into the RGB output of a Super Nintendo while converting it to component. So think of it as a RGB cable with a built-in component converter.

I was hoping your RGB mod for the Nintendo 64 output something similar through the same pins on the multi-out video port as RGB is routed on the SuperNes, allowing this cable to be used on the N64 as well (After being RGB modded, obviously).

Edited by Atariboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ordered my NES about 10 days ago, just got it today. The color palette toggle switch is an amazing touch to the system. It works like an absolute dream and plays wonderfully with my XRGB Mini. Yurkie was very communicative, helpful, and incredibly understanding throughout the entire process, especially concerning any issues that arose that would otherwise delay shipment. Very happy with my purchase and would absolutely recommend and gladly do business with again. The work is incredibly solid and it the picture quality speaks for itself.

2rf3779.jpg

kd7lv9.jpg

x2q8ed.jpg

2ci9wqs.jpg