IGNORED

HxC Floppy Emulator Disk Library

Iwantgames:)

Hey, great game! I've never played it before. I'll have to practice to improve this score.

I have tomorrow off, so after I get done with what I need to do I'll add a couple of files.

I really SUCK at Pitfall!

BTW - If any NON Lotharek users want to use these images, they'll need to download

<< THIS PROGRAM >> to reconvert them to DSK images.

You'll need to select V9T9 format as your target format.

gallery_35324_1027_44698.jpg

Put the HFE file in your chosen SOURCE directory. The completed DSK image will be in your chosen TARGET directory after the conversion, which only takes a blink of an eye.

post-35324-0-89942500-1414382968_thumb.jpg

Nice :) no disk library is complete with Rasmus games :) can't wait to get my 80track done since my 40track disk don't have enough space for all his games, its missing Road Hunter :(

Road Hunter is my absolute favorite Rasmus game. By the time you get the chips and have it all ready to go there should be a 'few more' images here to play with. I'm thinking of compiling a "Quinton's Games" image later this week on my day off.

Right now, I gotta go... I'll back in about 9 hours!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I'm noticing an incompatibility with some of these HFE files being posted. I have a Rev B HxC, and the earlier F18A, as well as the posted Rasmus ones, don't appear readable on my unit... guess I will need to figure out why.

I had to use TI99Dir and an old version of the HxC software to build a HFE that'd work with mine.

Hmmm, not good. Have you determined which ones? So far it looks like only two of us have uploaded anything... so it could be either one of us, or both. If it's me, I'd like to know. For instance my early 80 track images were made from a copy of a formatted diskette, now all my new blank images are created with Ti99Dir. I then usually populate them on the TI. If you want, I can make up a new image Thursday evening after i get home from work for you to test.

• 1 year later...