IGNORED

You must evacuate your game room, What do you save?

Hyperboy

Not gaming related, but in terms the three Atari items I would save, I would save my three rarest possessions:

Atari Falcon030 computer in a C-Lab Falcon MKX case

Atari CDAR504 CD-ROM drive

Atari/Hotz MIDI Translator (assuming I can carry this bulky 60 lbs. beast out the door!) :D :woozy:

I can't say I'm excessively sentimental over anything in particular in my man cave. Consoles and games can always be repurchased if necessary. I'd probably grab my 7800 from my youth for sure, after that its not like I can't get a Genesis at any pawn shop for under $30. My highest priced game is probably Master Builder but I can't say I've spent more than an hour playing it (and its value is probably around $50), so maybe that game? I'd probably take Tapper for the 2600 then also? I have about 500 games and a slew of consoles, but nothing individually that can't be replaced at a decent price.

Lets say I did lose everything though, I'd probably rebuild the collection through having a Harmony cart and other multi-game cart options.

Your WIFE?

Re-read the topic title. You're missing the point of a gameroom my friend.

Photos? You mean like girlie posters & centerfolds?

My wife pays games with me, therefore gaming-related. And no, I meant photos of my family,my youth, things like that. I have books from the 1700s, I'll be ok not rescuing any actual games or consoles.

I think you're missing the point Seob. It's more a theorical question, another way to ask : "what are the 3 gaming items that hold the most value to your eyes".

For me :

- The Odyssey. Because heh, It's an historical piece of hardware. And pretty rare to find in Europe.

- Bally Astrocade. Same reason.

- my first PS2. Because so far it's the only console I bough new, almost at launch date, and opened a whole world of gaming to me.

• Like 1