Sometimes good things just happen. Last night when I returned from the Revision demo party at 2am, I found a message from Eric Bacher in my AA inbox. During the day we had a nice conversation and ultimately I decided to install Visual Studio 2010 on my Acer Windows XP machine that I had prepared as cheap "nobody's gonna steal it" vote machine and gave it a try. So here it is, the latest build of the improved DIS6502.
- Adapted copyrights in "About..." dialog
- Removed "Disk image to PC transfer..." menu item and implementation
- Simpified and extended file selector filters to
"Binary files (.bin;*.com;*.exe;*.xex)"
"CAS files (*.cas)"
"ROM files (*.bin;*.car;*.rom)"
"Disk image files(*.atr;*.xfd)"
"Equate files (*.equ)"
- Menu item texts are file selector dialog titles are now in sync
- "Assmbler Format" and "Output Format" menu option positions swapped
- Default output fomat adapted to 8 words per line, 16 bytes per line, 40 characters per string
- Number of screen lines in the dump component doubled from 32 to 64
- Width of disassembly component increased from 37 to 82
Edited by JAC!, Mon Apr 6, 2015 10:12 AM.