IGNORED

I was trying to get this done for Halloween, but...

PacManPlus

The funny thing about this, is that this started as a 2 player split screen (demo attached). Player 1 controlled the top 'running man', and player 2 controlled the bottom 'running man', each with separate scrolling regions.

But, I didn't like it within the context of the game I was doing, so I scrapped it.

Sweet! Gotta bin?

Looks very interesting Dude! Take your time, plans like "want this done in x" never work :)

PS: Have you tried out the random dots on the street a little bit darker? ;)

Usually when I put the graphics together I leave out the actual palette for each object so Bob just does whatever. :D The colours will always need tweaking as things are added or removed. To answer your question more directly though, the street in my original layout in actually a lighter shade of gray to have the "dots" blend in, and have the player, zombies, and foreground objects(guns, ammo, health, etc) stand out more.

illya

• Like 2

Yeah. I have severe AADHD (Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). I'd be willing to bet that video game forums in general have a much higher prevalence of ADHD and Ausburgers (can't speel :P ).

• Like 1

maybe bob can make you a special cart with it spelled like that.

Potato Apocolips.

An maybe you will get fucked to death, by a jackhammer, in your dirt hole the next time you leave the house? Who really knows in this world of infinite posibilities?

And ya, I probably could get a cart with it spelled however I like cause unlike you and your 30 posts worth of time here on AA, Bob and I have been friends for 10 years but nice try on the name drop there super cool random person.

Back to the greatness now, This game is gonna be super funs in the buns on my 7800 :)

There's a list bra? Is the list written on the bra while it is worn? Do you get to choose the model who will wear the list bra? Who gets to write the list on the bra? What kind off pen is used? I volunteer to write the list on the bra if nobody else wants to do it. :D

An maybe you will get fucked to death, by a jackhammer, in your dirt hole the next time you leave the house? Who really knows in this world of infinite posibilities?

Nightmares….that is the stuff your post is made of! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lolblue:

• Like 1