IGNORED

Shadow Warrior (remake)

cimerians

I actually cant stop playing this garbage....kind of like circa 1997 Duke Nukem'. I never played the original.

Having fun with this a LOT, as mindless and pointless as it is. Anyone else playing this or played this on PC? Its out on current consoles and I snagged a physical copy of it which for me was hard to find. I had to resort to Gamestop and only one store had a physical copy of this game. (For some reason I wanted it for Halloween)

If anyone is, just want to know any thoughts on it and if anyone's played the original (what the differences are). I heard they toned down the stereotype stuff or swearing or something along those lines. It's utterly ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the original, and played it quite a lot with a friend. I was ... not an age this content was appropriate for so I found it hilarious. I don't recall how old I was, probably like 11. I held off as I wasn't sure how well they'd do and I have fond memories of this absurd shooter. I ended up forgetting about it until this. Glad someone else is enjoy their Wang.

I have the original on Steam and I play it once in awhile. It has some pretty cool weapons and the game reminds me of Big Trouble in Little China sometimes. I like some "immature" humor so I found the game hilarious in some parts. "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream, whoa, I think my dinghy hanging out." was one of the lines that made me laugh out loud because I never expected it. The reboot/remake looks really fun. I actually almost bought it but the Rise of the Triad reboot was cheaper. Right now I already have a big backlog for PC and a lot of my other systems, but this one is still pretty high on my wishlist.

I have the original on Steam and I play it once in awhile. It has some pretty cool weapons and the game reminds me of Big Trouble in Little China sometimes. I like some "immature" humor so I found the game hilarious in some parts. "Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream, whoa, I think my dinghy hanging out." was one of the lines that made me laugh out loud because I never expected it. The reboot/remake looks really fun. I actually almost bought it but the Rise of the Triad reboot was cheaper. Right now I already have a big backlog for PC and a lot of my other systems, but this one is still pretty high on my wishlist.

(I just picked up the original on GOG). I can see that I have tons of games too, this is a solid remake with nice graphics, nice music and well done "cheezy" voice acting which cracks me up every time I play. They toned it down slightly from the original but it's still tongue in cheek fun. I think it was on sale on Steam for 10 bucks a few days ago, for that price it's definitely worth it.

"Who wants some Wang?"