IGNORED

gone

Austin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated the thread with a bunch of other stuff. Listed my more valuable consoles. Will be adding photos slowly as the weeks progress. If you would like to see something in the meantime, PM me and I will take some photos for you.

If you are local, I am also considering parting with my full US Dreamcast set as a lump-sum bundle. Would probably not be cheap, naturally, but it's a TON of stuff.

I also have a KI2 arcade machine for sale locally as well. Some of the cheaper consoles I will also only sell locally (boxed Intellivision model 1, boxed Sears Video Arcade 2, boxed TI-99/4A, etc) since they aren't worth shipping out.

I took photos of most of the items including the consoles. I still have to get to the Vectrex and Master System 3D bundle. The SMS may or may not happen, so if you are interested in seeing it shoot me a PM directly.

*Edit again: Super Grafx is gone!

**Edit again and again: Neo Geo Pocket Color and Wonderswan systems are gone!

***Edit again, again, and again: Shadow of the Beast and Sonic CD are gone!

Edited by Austin

please pack appropriately so the stooges handling it won't fuck it and the box up. I'd maybe put something like a strip of bubble wrap between where the controller sits and the rear of the unit so it doesn't come into contact with the rear of the SG. The way the foam is formed, might be no chance of that happening, but thought I'd mention it. Oh and PLEASE put a bag around the actual console (so it doesn't come into direct contact with the styrofoam) as I've seen dings and surface scuffs happen from styro even! :mad: :lol:

The above text is why you got a refund. This isn't eBay, I'm not some stranger and it's not like I don't have pages of feedback showing I may actually know what I am doing. As such I expect a little more trust when dealing with fellow forum members. If you can't trust me and deem a block of text asking me to bend to anal-retentive quirks is necessary, then I'll deem the transaction as being more trouble than it's worth. I'll just sell to the next person that can trust my capability to pack a system well and make sure it gets to them without a hitch (it didn't help your case when you complained that you had to pay for shipping; Wow.. $220, versus paying $300 to $400 on eBay).

As a FYI, the system went to the next person in line for the same $220 after shipping, so no greed was involved. No complaints from them, full trust in me, smooth sailing for both parties. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Austin - that is a bullshit move on your part. Deciding to refund my money because I asked you to take a little care in packaging?? Really?

Sorry, but I have been more disappointed than not in dealing with a lot of sellers - HERE and on eBay!

Long time sellers and people that I assumed should know better - but don't. And people that, once they get paid, don't give a flying 'F' what happens after they (poorly more often than not) pack your goods.

And I didn't "complain" about shipping. I asked if you could do it for $200 shipped when you said no, but should be able to for $20. Without hesitation, I immediately paid. Not sure how you interpreted any of this the way you did.

Your excuse is total and utter BS. And the fact you copied and pasted a blurb from a private conversation exposes you as a twerp!

Tough luck man. I wouldn't have posted your own blurb had you not vented in my thread. It goes both ways.

"Tough luck"?? What goes both ways?

I, as a buyer, politely asked you to package something in a way that might prevent damage to the things I paid for.

You were butt hurt because I "put you out" and asked you to carry out an extremely simple and common sense request. Sorry you were offended because I was trying to cover something you *might* not have thought about when it comes to package handling.

Guess we can just leave it here then. Good luck to you and your buyer. Standards surely are a bitch, huh? :cry:

• Like 1

I, as a buyer, politely asked you to package something in a way that might prevent damage to the things I paid for.

If you meant it in a polite manner, then I apologize, but it came off as arrogant to me. Rather than demanding what the seller does the next time you buy something, perhaps ease your way into it, you know, as you would say, "politely". In the case of how you approached me, it could have gone something like this instead: "I have a few questions before you ship out the package. I can't quite see in the picture, but will there be a chance of the controller rubbing against the console? Also, does it look like the styrofoam will eat into the console during shipment? Do you think it will be an issue?" At that point I would have been able to respond with equally polite answers.

And yeah, we can just leave it here.

I "demanded" nothing. Again - I politely asked you to PLEASE package the components in a way that they *might* withstand some irregular handling from USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.

I totally did not mean to come off as "arrogant". At all. I do sincerely believe MOST of us get it here at AA, which is why I will always prefer to do business here vs. the alternatives.

• Like 1

Marvel Vs. Street Fighter and the boxed Virtua Cop on the Saturn are both gone. I removed the Japanese Dreamcast console to include it with my Dreamcast lot (I posted a Craigslist link to my listing for the lot).

Lowered prices a tiny bit on a couple of other things.

The Pippin, Vectrex, and Neo Geo CD are sold and are going to a good home. Anyone planning on attending the ReplayFX festival next Summer in Pittsburgh should be able to get a chance to see and play them. :)

Lowered prices quite a bit on some of the games and accessories. Check it out.

Full DC set has had a deposit put down on it, it will likely be picked up later this week.

Nice prices!

You dont happen to have an extra Pippin controller to sell me, do you?

I do not, sorry! :(