IGNORED

WAR Colecovision homebrew for sale

digress

You and Ataribuff were the 2 furthest way. I hope yours arrives soon. The shipping receipts says nov 30 So I would have it in the mail that day or dec 1. Could be up to 6 or so weeks though outside of USA or Canada.

If it doesn't show up I'll take care of it anyways. Just let me know.

With all these the great comments, I'm expecting eagerly the game :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the update. Glad to see it arrived. Looks like what I sent.

I figure not bad for a first try. Now unfortunately I got to try to one up myself for Mr. Turtle. I got a great idea for the box but I won't tell just yet.

Just received my package!!!! :)

The skull cartridge certainly is a must!!! :grin: Also I'm impressed by the inside of box, it has a strong structure :)

Maybe some extra resolution for the box? I can see the jagged pixels in letters.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I always wanted to make and release a game for colecovision. The support was much appreciated. It's good to hear that the game arrived . I assume everyone recieved it. If anyone didn't recieved it by now please let me know as all were shipped a few weeks ago.

I made a bunch of games for an old computer called a Sanyo MBC 550 back in the 80's but never released any of them. Few people had the computer.

I used to program art and animation programs for the tandy 1000 and a few games including a TMNT adventure game which was about 1/2 done.

I'll have to consider a 3d label or something similar for mr turtle. Come to think of it they do have that pool . I could use that style mold. In green of course. Think I even played in one as a kid.

I pretty biased and play tested the game to death but I still actually like to play my own War game. I usually make whoever is visiting play a round or 2. Course I have to let them win a bit .

Just wanted to mention that my copy of WAR arrived quickly just the other day and it is a fantastic game.. highly recommended! :thumbsup:

I really dig the 3D Tank label that I ordered with mine.. Very cool. :)

Thanks digress!

I got my copy of WAR and I'm loving every second!! The Skull cart is so much cooler then I even imagined!! Thanks again!!

• Like 2