IGNORED

2600 games that should have allowed Light gun support

Prosystemsearch

Crossbow, Cosmic commander, and crack'ed would have been great to have light gun support, especially the former since the 7800 version allowed it.

Sad that only Sentinel and the unreleased shooting arcade used the light gun feature.

Seeing as you don't own an atari or a lightgun why do you even care? :roll: If you are still planing on that XE "for Yule" that machine has enough lightgun games so you can go over to the computer section of the forum and chat it up with them. Like I mentioned before, I'm sure they will all just love having you around :lol:

• Like 1

Seeing as you don't own an atari or a lightgun why do you even care? :roll: If you are still planing on that XE "for Yule" that machine has enough lightgun games so you can go over to the computer section of the forum and chat it up with them. Like I mentioned before, I'm sure they will all just love having you around :lol:

Just stop it, Shawn. If you hate my threads, THEN IGNORE ME! Its NOT that hard! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Skeet shoot should have had light gun support and a mode where you shoot at ducks.

Skeet Shoot should have had a mode where you shoot Skeet Shoot.

Speaking of ducks, I keep saying a port of the '70s Atari duck shooting arcade game Qwak! is a no-brainer. Who wouldn't want Duck Hunt for Atari?

Skeet Shoot should have had a mode where you shoot Skeet Shoot.

Speaking of ducks, I keep saying a port of the '70s Atari duck shooting arcade game Qwak! is a no-brainer. Who wouldn't want Duck Hunt for Atari?

I wouldn't mind seeing a port or a video of that game. I couldn't find a single video of the 70s qwak on youtube. I noticed Safari Hunt on SMS was also inspired by a 70s arcade game. Triple Hunt.

Bumping. Anybody else got ideas?

I have an idea, you should learn to program and make whatever little game your heart desires for the 2600. But you

would need an XE gun and actually own a 2600 to test it on real hardware though. Perhaps it's best to wait until

after "Yule" when you get your 8bit computer and program the game for that machine instead.

I have an idea, you should learn to program and make whatever little game your heart desires for the 2600. But you

would need an XE gun and actually own a 2600 to test it on real hardware though. Perhaps it's best to wait until

after "Yule" when you get your 8bit computer and program the game for that machine instead.

I already know that different versions of BASIC exist, as Well as ASCII.

I already know that different versions of BASIC exist, as Well as ASCII.

That's great. Only a couple more days till you get your XL or whatever so you will be spending all your time in the computer forum and writing your

lightgun game I'm sure so I'll say Merry Ho Ho to you now as I'm sure you will be hard at work after "Yule" with your new 8bit atari. Surely much too

busy to bother with any other portion of the forum but that for your new atari machine.

• Like 1