IGNORED

Physical copies of games

cimerians

I was thinking the same thing too, its got a smaller library of games than the PSP as well. I joined a Vita collecting group on facebook a while ago and the Vita Lounge people make a really cool magazine:

https://twitter.com/TheVitaLounge

I have an account at Vita lounge. I'd like to get their magazines but the way they set it up is weird. It seems like you might get one if enough people donate. I honestly just want the magazine and I would pay for a subscription if they had one but I'm not going to give them money for the chance that I'll get one.

I really wanna buy it but I know very little about PC's. Mine is old 1.3ghz p4 iirc would it run this? Idk what SSE2 is

SSE2 was intro'd with P4's in the early 2000's so you may be able to run it, here's the rest of the spec's from Steam:

MINIMUM:

Processor: SSE2 instruction set support or greater
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or greater
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 7 GB available space

I'm on the fence, its a rare Suda game that never came out here in the states for the PS1. I like his crazy games, I may just get it on Steam but a big box physical copy is very tempting.

There seems to be a physical edition of Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 + Namco arcade coming in December:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/pac-man-championship-edition-2-arcade-game-series/136811

I can't confirm if this is a physical disc or not....or just a box with a download code. Seems like its only at Gamestop so thats why I have suspicions.

• 2 months later...