IGNORED

Tron Light Cycles for Colecovision - Work in progress

parkfun101

This will be the third time I don't get an email for being on the newsletter list after being told twice that I was added .

Brian, your email in on the list.... brian****@aol.com

Sorry guys but when I send mass email, there is always some that doesn't go thru... You don't have to be upset.

Just PM me and I'll be happy to send you another email and verify the list.

Thank you Tarzilla, I was going to start a new thread tonight anyway. I guess I don't need to anymore.

Well - I'm sorry - I was trying to help out the ones who missed or didn't receive it. By all means though, if you want to start a new thread, I would do it. This is a big release that alot of us have been looking forward to. Plus - we're 8 hours into the mass email and I'm sure the only ones who don't know about it are the ones who were missed or not on the list.

• Like 2

Great single player game but I feel it really shines when playing two player simultaneous! That's not something that comes across in videos, but the ability to save your partner at the last second from certain death (or ensure they DO get killed ;)) is a great feature that is a rarity among two player games.

The co-op 2 player is one reason that I want to get this game. Should be a lot of fun to play. The interview with Coleconut video had me excited about it too.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to the release. Is there a 4 player mode? I scored an LE edition.. I can't wait to lock n' load it up on my CV.

Thanks!!!

Sorry, but there is no 4 player mode. (I'm not sure how that would even work). There is however a 1P vs CPU, 1P vs 2P and a 1P and 2P vs CPU mode. Tarzilla has thoroughly tested the 1P and 2P vs CPU (COOP mode) and he feels that it is the most fun mode of all because you have to communicate to the other player where your going so you guys won't run into each other's lines.

With the addition of the Line Destroyer weapon, there are times where Player 2, for example, may be stuck in a maze and Player 1 could hit the Line Destroyer at the right time (changes color every couple of seconds) and destroy the Maze that Player 2 is stuck in. On top of that, the other weapons create exciting actions in the game that I didn't even think of when I was designing it. For example the Disruptor weapon disrupts all bikes lines except the player who is touching the disruptor orbs. So I was trying to block off a CPU bike and a different CPU bike hit the disruptor and left a gap in my line perfectly placed to allow the guy I was trying to block to get through. It surprised me and made me laugh and get serious at the same time because I had to concentrate on what to do next. It was pretty cool.

I like the idea of making games that allow for 2 players at the same time for Colecovision because that is where memories are made. Hanging out with your friend, brother, sister, son, daughter, whatever, it is something you can joke about and hopefully can create a lasting memory. I'm sure a lot of you remember playing games like Contra, Joust, or Gauntlet, etc. with your friends or family and have fond memories of those types of games. It forces you to hang out with others instead of just isolating yourself from everyone else (which also can be fun, but in a different way).

Sorry, but there is no 4 player mode. (I'm not sure how that would even work). There is however a 1P vs CPU, 1P vs 2P and a 1P and 2P vs CPU mode. Tarzilla has thoroughly tested the 1P and 2P vs CPU (COOP mode) and he feels that it is the most fun mode of all because you have to communicate to the other player where your going so you guys won't run into each other's lines.

I recommend beer also for 2p vs CPU, but not too much...

With the addition of the Line Destroyer weapon, there are times where Player 2, for example, may be stuck in a maze and Player 1 could hit the Line Destroyer at the right time (changes color every couple of seconds) and destroy the Maze that Player 2 is stuck in. On top of that, the other weapons create exciting actions in the game that I didn't even think of when I was designing it. For example the Disruptor weapon disrupts all bikes lines except the player who is touching the disruptor orbs. So I was trying to block off a CPU bike and a different CPU bike hit the disruptor and left a gap in my line perfectly placed to allow the guy I was trying to block to get through. It surprised me and made me laugh and get serious at the same time because I had to concentrate on what to do next. It was pretty cool.

I like the idea of making games that allow for 2 players at the same time for Colecovision because that is where memories are made. Hanging out with your friend, brother, sister, son, daughter, whatever, it is something you can joke about and hopefully can create a lasting memory. I'm sure a lot of you remember playing games like Contra, Joust, or Gauntlet, etc. with your friends or family and have fond memories of those types of games. It forces you to hang out with others instead of just isolating yourself from everyone else (which also can be fun, but in a different way).

Thanks for the info.. :)

I recommend beer also for 2p vs CPU, but not too much...

How about 1 Guiness?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, we're currently still very busy

Last year, we decided to also make Indie games (modern platforms) and we're actively working making games for Nintendo Wii U, Xbox One and soon Playstation 4

But, we're still keeping making homebrews for Colecovision, Intellivision, NES/SNES etc..

That said, we're working on more games for our beloved Colecovision

Will try to post more often in the CollectorVision sub forum

Cheers! :)

Hi guys, Yes we are very busy :) Everything is coming along very good, We are only waiting on the Boxes that should come in somewhere next week!

Thank you for your patience!! Special Edition will take a little longer since they will be sign!

Yes we know you are busy....!

Sorry couldn't resist!! :P :P :P

Jeff31

post-16925-0-56197800-1446343483_thumb.jpg