IGNORED

Tron Light Cycles for Colecovision - Work in progress

parkfun101

Hi everyone. Total noob. In fact, this is my first post ever. I would like to get this game. What is the process for ordering?

Send coleco_master a pm and if there are still copies available he will give you payment details thru paypal ;)

Happy thanksgiving everyone! :)

Still waiting for mine..... :_(

me too! :) The profiteers begin - This irks me - I hope potential buyers do their research and find the proper outlet to purchase from - Probably someone here dumped the rom - it's gone up for sale right after they received it :/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-Grid-Racing-Coleco-ColecoVision-ADAM-Computer-/151897499730?hash=item235dcbe852:g:TJkAAOSwwE5WWNFP

Okay, got my LE version today. Looks awesome and I must say, artwork is amazing. Problem though. It's shrinkwrapped. Really freaking awesome but no way in hell am I opening this one. Still able to order the generic one? Btw, this isn't a complaint by any stretch. Actually, it's a compliment that you all put out an amazing product. Well worth buying 2 copies

Can you notify us in the future when you initiate a shipment (e.g. "Now shipping last names that start with A-F" or "Now shipping to the regional southwest")?

I've only had one issue in the past where someone sent me something over the Thanksgiving break, and a thief was in the neighborhood stealing packages from doorsteps (fortunately it was small potatoes).

Thanks! :-D

I just got back home and was very pleased to see my copies also arrived here in Virginia. :grin: One was shrink wrapped which is the only game in my collection that is still in shrink wrap and the other was the box that has the arcade game picture on the cover. I had to take a look a the manual because I like seeing how it is all laid out. I think I'll have to get a copy of the pdf of the manual so I can print it out to hang on my cubicle at work. :)

Okay, got my LE version today. Looks awesome and I must say, artwork is amazing. Problem though. It's shrinkwrapped. Really freaking awesome but no way in hell am I opening this one.

Hmm... Interesting strategy for getting rid of old defective ColecoVision cartridges! Just drop them in nice-looking homebrew boxes, shrinkwrap said boxes, and since no one will ever dare to remove the shrinkwrap, no one will ever know there's no homebrew game inside! :lol:

• Like 2

Hmm... Interesting strategy for getting rid of old defective ColecoVision cartridges! Just drop them in nice-looking homebrew boxes, shrinkwrap said boxes, and since no one will ever dare to remove the shrinkwrap, no one will ever know there's no homebrew game inside! :lol:

That would suck, but in this case we know where they are coming from since we have the return address. :P I could see someone doing that on eBay though. I think that is why I normally collect loose carts.

I actually bought a shrink wrapped Game Boy Advance or DS game from K-Mart back in the early 90s and it was missing the cartridge? :? Luckily, they let me exchange the game box for the same game. I felt like I was trying to con them telling them that the game wasn't in the box because I've never had that happen before. My only guess is because those games are so small, that perhaps it fell out when they were packaging it.

Holy cow! I got my copies in today and while I've only had a limited time to be able to play what I saw was fantastic! What a super fun, true-to-arcade-yet-better-than-the-arcade game! This reminds me of some of those movies or theater productions where they took one small element from an already existing film and then created a story around it. This is taking one element of an existing arcade game and creating a new game around it. Absolutely BRILLIANT idea! I'll have more to say about this soon!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was just updating the Excel version of NIADs collector's list with the four versions of Light Grid Racing when I realised that I didn't know the colour of the cart in the shrinkwrapped LE version. So, what colour cart shell was used - it wasn't supposed to be black as far as I recall.

BTW - has anyone opened their shrinkwrapped LE ?

So, I was just updating the Excel version of NIADs collector's list with the four versions of Light Grid Racing when I realised that I didn't know the colour of the cart in the shrinkwrapped LE version. So, what colour cart shell was used - it wasn't supposed to be black as far as I recall.

coleco_master should know the answer to that one. I didn't open my shrink wrapped version, but I did open the version that has the Arcade machine on the front and that version has a black shell. I'm not sure if it is different for the LE version or not.

Post #299 of this thread. It looks like half translucent blue, half clear.