IGNORED

Because the INTV Brotherhood....

scalpel

Because the INTV brotherhood is not only a name, I have a new Pole Position game ! And this one is just

For the story, I wanted to buy a game to ebay.com but I couldn't 'cause the seller refused to sell outside US. So, I asked here is someone could buy it for me and in a few minutes, one of us, Fushek bought it for me :)

Now, you can see why I wanted to buy this one.

Thanks Fushek and thanks the INTV Brotherhood :)

To the left, my old one.

post-32817-0-41040800-1415964639_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-72375600-1415964645_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-42638100-1415964650_thumb.jpg

post-32817-0-52049600-1415964656_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

What does Thirded mean ? ^^ I didn't find in internet... you mean "same same too' ?

I make up words sometimes :)

To show agreement with an original idea, often in a situation where said idea is being voted on, an idea supporter will 'second' the notion indicating "I agree with and support this idea".

A second person [you] had already agreed with Intellivisiondude's comment, so I 'thirded' the notion :)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Further info: the concept of "seconding" is used in formal settings like political meetings, government, fraternity meetings, and other places where "Robert's Rules of Order" are used.

For example: person A might say "I make a motion to adjourn the meeting for 15 minutes to get coffee" (which means "I'm proposing we take a 15 minute break for coffee"). Then person B who likes this idea and wants it to be voted on will say something like "I second the motion".

• 1 year later...

The Brotherhood very much has helped my collection as well. That you everybody for helping out others. Even hoarders come through...in fact often the much maligned hoarders help and are the often overlooked helpers.

Now if I could only find a shrink-wrapped Turbo and Blockade Runner.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

in this globalized world there still are problems to convince some sellers to ship worlwide. I've recently encountered this kind of issues and the INTV Brotherhood has come to my help!

Thanks to Jason I have largely enriched my "For color t.v. viewing only" subset.

Thanks to Wolfy I have been able to upgrade the not-so-nice copy of SMB I already had and to complete the subset of Activision games in American edition.

The INTV Brotherhood strikes back!

post-41160-0-97304500-1477375122_thumb.jpg

• Like 6