IGNORED

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 7, ROUND 1

twoquickcapri

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 7, ROUND 1

(Round Over)

post-19213-0-71275700-1416211620_thumb.jpg

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Start a new game from the beginning and set difficulty to normal, Play until you receive a Game Over.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-5-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Full Circle:Rocketeer SCORES:
  • masematte - 8,345,100(+9pt)
  • mckafka99 - 4,106,750(+6pt)
  • Isgoed - 3,494,200(+3pt)
  • Spacey Invader - 1,267,000(+1pt)
  • travistouchdown - 990,050(+1pt)
  • twoquickcapri - 179,150(+1pt)
  • CyranoJ - 112,450(+1pt)
  • roadrunner - 42,650(+1pt)
  • atariLBC - 37,400(+1pt)

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:
  • masematte - (9 pts)
  • mckafka99 - (6 pts)
  • Isgoed - (3 pts)
  • Spacey Invader - (1 pts)
  • travistouchdown - (1 pts)
  • twoquickcapri - (1 pts)
  • CyranoJ - (1 pts)
  • roadrunner - (1 pts)
  • atariLBC - (1 pts)

Edited by twoquickcapri

Is this one of those Reboot games available to download, or was it only available via retail/purchase?

download

http://reboot.atari.org/new-reboot/fcr-promo.html

purchase (out of stock)

http://rgcd.bigcartel.com/product/full-circle-rocketeer-atari-jaguar-cd

Not sure of the if there is a difference that will keep some from playing this round.

Well, creeping slowly toward 1M. I go away for one day and I'm being buried alive by experts ... I'll double up on my Wheaties and other performance-enhancing drugs and try again tomorrow.

post-40055-0-65592700-1416991015_thumb.jpg

That's ok. I didn't have a Jaguar available when I wrote it, so it's used to emulation :D

Fascinating -- The big moment when the final product played on the Jaguar must have been fulfilling. What I wouldn't do to play this thing on a jag controller on a fat ole' tube tv. guessing my odd love for those things is appreciated here, of all places.

My jag has always longed for a cd unit. Does everyone on this forum have one? Might explain why they're out of circulation and expensive

Well, creeping slowly toward 1M. I go away for one day and I'm being buried alive by experts ... I'll double up on my Wheaties and other performance-enhancing drugs and try again tomorrow.

attachicon.gifRocketeer2.jpg

Fascinating -- The big moment when the final product played on the Jaguar must have been fulfilling. What I wouldn't do to play this thing on a jag controller on a fat ole' tube tv. guessing my odd love for those things is appreciated here, of all places.

My jag has always longed for a cd unit. Does everyone on this forum have one? Might explain why they're out of circulation and expensive

You'd be better off with a Silly Skunkboard from the thread in the main Jaguar forum.

• Like 1

post-40055-0-26668400-1417240552_thumb.jpg

Finally hit my groove. Hopefully I'll get one more go before Sunday. I like this one, I at one point hit a certain zen state and sort of became one with the astronaut.

To such an extent that when my girlfriend blurted out, "How many (levels) do you have to do?" I slammed right back into reality, and into an asteroid. I'll definitely pick up a copy of this one now that I know about the wonderful skunkboard, thanks CyranoJ for the heads up.