IGNORED

A special thanks to Jac !

Qwe

Hello everyone.
I want to thank Jac for his efforts; its tutorials and wudsn ide are essential for a beginner like me.
Thanks to Jac I discovered the fun of programming in assembly.
Gosh, it's so hard programming the Atari 8-bit ... all tutorials for me are welcome.
Thank you.

P. S. In this forum I found many people so kind; I also thank Flashjazzcat and all the people who I don't remember.

• Like 10

I agree with you completely. And indeed there a many many very friendly and helpful people here.

If I start typing all the names, I am going to forget someone. But next to the ones you mentioned, I would say a big thank you to Hiassoft. He is always very helpful for me too.

And drac030 ... and ... well like I said, I'd better not start, in risk of forgetting someone (rybags... very helpful too) ....

Nice topic. Thanks for starting!

Greetz

Marius

Yeah! Kudos to Jac for WUDSN... my latest project would be harder to do... (but same to Avery for Altirra).

AND one of the coolest features I discovered lately (and saved my ass) is the "local history" and "compare source code versions" which keeps track of your source code changes... check that out esp. the compare feature where you can simply pick lines of code which differe and merge that with your actual version...

• Like 1

Hi guys. Thanks for the nice feedback.

I've really enjoyed coding all my life, more than playing or other things you can do with computers.

And whenever I get feedback like "... so I started coding (again)", I see I did the right thing right.

Funny enough I got a mail just today by someone asking if I would like to work as an instructor for an online learning platform because he found my tutorials.

And my wife's reaction was "You mean you could now really make money with that Atari n...sense after all these years?"

I just said: No.

:-)

(Editorial note: My wife's actually a big supporter of my hobby, so we were just kidding)

Edited by JAC!
  • Like 2

I must mention Tebe for MADS and G2F, too... so... basically JAC, Avery, Tebe made my life easier to code faster and more secure... always popping into my mind how cool the combination WUDSN/MADS/Altirra is when going to another platform like Amiga or Atari ST and try to cross-develop...

• Like 3

So many thanks to all the people here to say, Heaven's last statement ist just right for me, too:

I must mention Tebe for MADS and G2F, too... so... basically JAC, Avery, Tebe made my life easier to code faster and more secure... always popping into my mind how cool the combination WUDSN/MADS/Altirra is when going to another platform like Amiga or Atari ST and try to cross-develop...

... and not to forget Raster. His RMT is a real masterpiece. Kudos up high to you Radek!

Edited by pps