IGNORED

Channel F Democart 2 listing

Blazing Lazers

Thread title says it all:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-FAIRCHILD-CHANNEL-F-DEMOCART-2-GAME-CARTRIDGE-VIDEO-GAME-/171554998308?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item27f1798824

I was under the impression that there were only two of these known to exist, and that neither were owned by this guy. Anyone know more on this possible third copy?

I could be wrong but I think there is 3 copies that exist. I think a member here still owns two unless he traded or sold a copy. Then there was one other cart a collector has but again I could be wrong. So I don't know if this seller is the 3rd copy to exist or maybe there is now a 4th. I just sent fnd an email so hopefully he has some more info on it

Edited by Uppy

Yeah there are the 2 I know exist that are both owned by the same collector...I'm sure he can chime in if he wishes. ;)

Then I heard rumors of a third...maybe owned by a foreign collector that runs one of the channel f websites...cant remember which now.

I would guess this is a new copy so either a 3rd or 4th copy....and again its a loose copy...so still no evidence of there ever being a box or manual for it.

So Brandon...sounds like you know about the same info as me ;) and I agree fnd/Dennis would be the man to ask for any other possible info on it....

Wish I had the money for this one...but that is a big NO hahaha :P oh well.....