IGNORED

Atari Xmas music

Britishcar

Does anyone have an .ATR (or similar) with a set of self-runnning, or auto-playing set of Xmas music on it? For example, a Pokey Player disk with Xmas music titles available for autoplay. If not, does anyone know of an way to collect and compile a set of autoplaying Xmas music? It can be in an emulator but I'd really like to turn the .ATR into an actual floppy or USB mountable image for real hardware.

Does anyone have such a collection?

Thanks!

I can copy a Christmas demo for you, on disk. It's a pretty cool graphic demo with good music. I found it in a lot I bought.

Paul, be careful, you've just posted your email address and it'll mean that web spiders will collect your email address and spammers will use the address to fill your inbox.

PMs are probably better for exchanging such information.

Sorry, just trying to look out for you....

• Like 1

Does anyone have an .ATR (or similar) with a set of self-runnning, or auto-playing set of Xmas music on it? For example, a Pokey Player disk with Xmas music titles available for autoplay. If not, does anyone know of an way to collect and compile a set of autoplaying Xmas music? It can be in an emulator but I'd really like to turn the .ATR into an actual floppy or USB mountable image for real hardware.

Does anyone have such a collection?

Thanks!

RUN CHRSTMAS.BAS with the CHRSTMAS.DAT on the disk. Plus four Christmas .AMS files, they have no extender, can play with AMSPLRII.COM

I'm not sure if you have to have BASIC disabled for AMSPLRII.COM.

XMAS.ATR

Edited by russg

Do you find like me that ODUFROEH seems like 'God save Tzar' or even 'We Can Overcome'... ???

What is this universal thing - ODUFROEH ???

I don't recognize the tune ODUFROEH. It is familiar. It isn't 'we shall overcome'. It is from a German group of Christmas AMS files.

Maybe someone German will recognize it.

I Googled it. It is a German Christmas carol. The tune may be borrowed from a more well known tune.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_du_fr%C3%B6hliche

Edited by russg

Thank you Russ.

I just wanted to say that the composers often forget about the existence of another composers isn't it?

And Thank you for x-mas music.

My daughter loves Atari almost like me.

I'll send this file her when X-mas...

Shear pleasure.

Good luck!

• Like 2