IGNORED

Items for sale....

marc.hull

I am helping a friend of mine liquidate some of his vast collection of stuff and am currently trying to move some of the more common items. If you are in the need for cards or consoles at good prices then perhaps you may be interested in some of these items.

I have 5 full sets of TI branded PEB cards including the 32K, RS232, FDC and interface card. These are $85.00 per set plus shipping. These are kind of awkward sized items and a large flat rate shipping box seems a best fit. Contact me for details.

I also have about 8 boxed consoles in various states. All are working and have power supplies and the old TV interface. They can be shipped in brown paper, cost depending on your location. They are $22.00 plus shipping/packing. They will include a free Speech interface as a bonus.

Lastly ,for now anyway, I have 3 complete and fully functioning TI PEBs with a full set of TI Cards and 2 HHDS drives installed. They weight a ton and shipping can be expensive depending on your location and preferences. The boxes are in decent shape but by no means brand new. The cost for one of these is $145.00 plus shipping. That's $80.00 for the cards, $30.00 for the pair of drives and $30.00 for the PEB. That's a heck of a deal.

To help you figure out shipping preferences they will originate from 73118. A console and speech box weight about 12 pounds shipped and a fully decked out PEB weights in at around 40 pounds.

I'll ship to your preferences provided your willing to foot the cost.

Paypal is my preferred method of payment. and prices reflect the fees

You can contact me via PM or post your preferences and I'll get back to you this weekend. First come first served and items are limited to one like lot per person.

Thanks for reading.

Marc