Photo

Best Place to find SMS manuals (Not HSC Related)

3 replies to this topic

#1 wongojack OFFLINE  

wongojack

River Patroller

• 3,304 posts

Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:32 AM

I just got a chance to play the SMS for the first time ever by way of a power base.  I'm not very experienced with Sega at all.  I've never really even dipped into the emulators for Sega.  Where can I find SMS manuals?  Where can I find Genesis manuals for that matter?  What is the best emulator for the SMS in case I want to try a copy of Wonderboy before I drop $20 on it.

Anyone have SMS doubles that they want to get rid of?  I usually prefer loose copies (hence the need for online manuals)

#2 thegoldenband OFFLINE  

thegoldenband

Quadrunner

• 5,574 posts

Posted Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:49 AM

Ratigators has you covered on the SMS manual scan front, I think. The guy behind it also has 32X, Sega CD, Saturn, and Dreamcast in varying stages of completeness. I think he doesn't do many Genesis manual scans because they're not standardized, but he's got a few.

I'm pretty sure I traded away or sold off all my SMS doubles, but I'll double-check when I get home.

#3 mmbe OFFLINE  

mmbe

Moonsweeper

• 301 posts

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:40 AM

Try here:

http://www.smstribut...withmanuals.asp

#4 Torr OFFLINE  

Torr

Stargunner

• 1,078 posts

Posted Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:35 PM

I've got a bunch of loose common dupes, I'll be heading back to my parents (where there are) in December...

Off hand I can think of,

After Burner

Choplifter

Double Dragon

Gangster Town

Space Harrier

Thunder Blade

Wonder Boy

World Grand Prix

But I know there are more.

Always good to see someone get into the SMS... probably my favorite console, for nostalgic reasons.

Edited by Torr, Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:37 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users