IGNORED

Carol vs. The World 2014 Championship

DZ-Jay

Hey, you broke 2000, them some! Good job!

yes i did. And i just did it again. Not as good though. Thank you nintendo for this asciiware nes advantage that helped me achieve it.

post-30773-0-10126200-1419142016_thumb.jpg

This score of 2394 will probably be my only game for today (sunday) as my godson is spending the night and giving him his christmas presents. (The last of the new cartoon and movie ninja turtles he doesnt have. The last 6 of 40-50 of them i have gotten him. And they have 6 more coming out. I can never stop buying these things cause they stop pumping them out like donuts at a cop shop.)

post-30773-0-97949700-1419142050_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1

my problems with any "controller". A lot of it probably has to do with my thumb cramping. But i found a "non-original" controller that works great with no hand cramping. (Well not from my gaming hand) i used an nes advantage "non-original controller" and first fame, BOOM!!! I smash my old high score. The way i modded all my controllers for my wii i can use them as "atari joysticks" on my ultimate flashback. ;) :) :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Well done... Congratulations!

• Like 2

Albert disabled the Tapatalk plug-in for the forum, and now I am forced to go to my PC to check out the thread. :( I'm now catching up with all the posts, let's see...

My score for the day. Finally, managed to break the 5K barrier.

Oscar G. 5,078

attachicon.gif10shot0069.gif

Congratulations, Oscar G.! You broke the 5K barrier, which brings you one step closer to your highest score so far of 7K!!! :)

My very bad score for the day! - 1 ;) ;) ;)

HAHA! You almost got me! :P

my problems with any "controller". A lot of it probably has to do with my thumb cramping. But i found a "non-original" controller that works great with no hand cramping. (Well not from my gaming hand) i used an nes advantage "non-original controller" and first fame, BOOM!!! I smash my old high score. The way i modded all my controllers for my wii i can use them as "atari joysticks" on my ultimate flashback. ;) :) :)
attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Congratulations, pimpmaul69! You finally broke through the 2K barrier. I second Liduario's suggestion of letting go, concentrate on advancing to Ranger Elf, and the Perfect Christmas will come in due time. :)

Yeliz K is now a Ranger Elf :)

3043 points

attachicon.gif Yeliz K 3043.jpg

Great job, Yeliz K.!!! You have just passed your previous high score of 2,059 points, which earns you the The Spirit Of Christmas Past achievement. Congratulations!

You better watch out, JasonLikesINTV... Yeliz K. is gunning for your spot in the Top Elite Ranger Elves. :o

Hey dz, why does level 16 get laggy? It doesnt seem to do it on level 15 iirc but 16 does.

Hmm... I'm not really sure what you are talking about. "Laggy" in what way?

I've updated the official leaderboard and the first post with the latest rankings and stats.

Great job, everyone! :)

-dZ.

Hmm... I'm not really sure what you are talking about. "Laggy" in what way?

-dZ.

it is really slow. Not normal speed. Also, getting everything vs not getting the candy isnt really my problem. Probably 99% of the time i die trying to get the last present cause i am outrunning the snowman and when i try to turn to get the last present i turn right back into the snowman. If i cant get all the candy and it is a matter of life or death i will just grab the last present.

...getting everything vs not getting the candy isnt really my problem. Probably 99% of the time i die trying to get the last present cause i am outrunning the snowman and when i try to turn to get the last present i turn right back into the snowman. If i cant get all the candy and it is a matter of life or death i will just grab the last present.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-i-love

• Like 2

...getting everything vs not getting the candy isnt really my problem. Probably 99% of the time i die trying to get the last present cause i am outrunning the snowman and when i try to turn to get the last present i turn right back into the snowman. If i cant get all the candy and it is a matter of life or death i will just grab the last present.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-i-love
thats funny since my buddy christ sits in front of my tv.
  • Like 1

I think I have to play again if I want to keep my 4th place ;)

Careful Grisp03, Oscar G and I are close.... ^^ ;)

Indeed... quoting the snowman "Ik kom, ik kom, ik kom"... Which translated from Dutch means: "Here I come, here I come..."

Carol trivia: The snowman is Dutch speaker... ;)

• Like 2

Played on the wii instead of raspberry pi. Picture is smaller and fuzzy in 480p. Im going back to pi. However i lost all my lives but managed to beat christmas. Lag is still there even on the wii. Lag seems to happen after getting hit with the laser in level 16. Is that normal? Also not sure the color change in your lives too

post-30773-0-02756500-1419302346_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 1