It occurred to me the other day just how many jaguar games were clones of successful titles on other systems. The early to mid 90's was a golden era for gaming so its hard to blame them for hopping on some bandwagons, but just for fun i wanted to start a list and see what other people could come up with. I actually like a lot of these games and this isn't about judgement, it's just about fun, making connections, and video game knowledge/history.
1. Atari Karts--Mario Kart (SNES)
2. Blue Lightning--Afterburner (Arcade, Genesis, Etc.)
3. Brutal Sports Football--Mutant League Football (Genesis-Arguable as they came out around the same time)
4. Bubsy--Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis-debatable because Bubsy appears on genesis first as a clone on that system)
5. Checkered Flag--Virtua Racing (Arcade/Genesis)
6. Cybermorph--Starfox (SNES)
7. DDV/Dragon--Street fighter 2 clones? (not sure on this one)
8. Evolution: Dino Dudes--Lemmings (Every system ever)
9. Fight for Life--Virtua Fighter (Arcade, 32x)
10. Kasumi Ninja--Mortal Kombat II
11. Super Burnout--Super Hang On (Arcade, Genesis)
12. Towers II--D&D Games (assorted systems)
13. Ultra Vortek--Mortak Kombat II
14. Zool 2--Sonic The Hedgehog (Genesis)
What am I missing?