IGNORED

Sega Master System Complete NTSC library 114 games!

Shinju

Hey all!

I just completed my SMS NTSC library all 114 games!

Let me break down some details here.

My Sonic is PAL, the NTSC Sonic is PAL Sonic there is ZERO differences between the two releases other then the NTSC got a fancy new UPC sticker over the PAL one. Sega tried to milk the US market for one last push and though since Sonic on the Genesis was pretty much printing them money here and they had serious back stock on Sonic Euro they figured might as well try and dump them here and push more systems. It didn't work. The game was never supposed to be released here in the states but we got lucky and a few did manage to make it. paying a few hundred dollhairs for a sticker is silly imo, the game insert, manual, cart label and game code is all PAL.

My set is not all CIB, quite a few are CIB but others are just C/B. I also printed inserts for 4 of the loose games I had, Y's, Buster Douglas, Castle of Illusion and Montezuma's Revenge! I will eventually find real inserts for these and replace them, I have no plans on selling so it doesn't really matter to me much.

I also have a few PAL inserts that I found along the way to also C/B some other loose titles, like Paperboy, Strider, Ghouls and Ghosts, Super Monaco and one other one that is eluding me right now. All the carts are NTSC Paperboy PAL does have a different label then the NTSC one, the others are the same I bought them here local so to me they are NTSC.

Anyway I just wanted to share! I will be going after EURO/TECTOY exclusives, I already have a few to get me going!

Took me a little over 5 months to complete this from 1-114, last game being Golden Axe Warrior! I have had a 114 set before back in 2000 and sold it like a dummy! NOT going to make this mistake again!

For hardware I have, SMS, SMSII SMS powerbase converter, looking for a SMS2GG converter!

Enjoy!

FullSizeRender_zps5b44280d.jpg

Edited by Shinju
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...