IGNORED

Well well...

sh3-rg

Can't say I've had much in the way of reasons to even think about Jaguar stuff in the past 6 months or so, bar the obvious Rebooteroids requirements...

This kind of changes things a bit.

Good effort CJ and GGN... the entry requirements ofr being productive on Jaguar just keep on lowering. So now it'd be rude not to partake.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

love that new programing for jaguar is being done.

I can now add jaguar programing to my list (2600 with bbasic, then revs 7800basic(which I plan on working on in 2015), and now this,which prob won't

be worked on after awhile.

I saw that vitural jag s being used for testing(didn't see it before) has this been tested on actual via flash either skunk or what ever.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

• 3 weeks later...

So how are people getting on with this? I spent a few hours yesterday attempting to convert some of my (awful, slow, inefficient) blitzbasic stuff to RB+ and found the odd issue and had a ton of fun at the same time.

Anyone? Anyone?

• Like 1

I've been enjoying using this quite a bit, GGN and CJ have been quite helpful with the features and advice.

Decided to try making a game using RB+ and thought I could jot down a few lines and post builds from time to time in an AA blog. Linky in sig.

• Like 2