IGNORED

Stay Frosty 2 Teaser Trailer

Albert

Stay Frosty 2 is coming this weekend to the AtariAge Store, along with several other new games! Stay Frosty 2 is the sequel to the original Stay Frosty minigame that made its debut in Stella's Stocking, the 2007 AtariAge Holiday Cart. Stay Frosty 2 features 32 new levels, new dangers and enemies, new power-ups, and much more!

I am going to make a limited number of copies (and by limited number I mean 100) of Stay Frosty 2 available this weekend (probably on Sunday) in the AtariAge Store. These copies, along with copies of the other games being introduced alongside Stay Frosty 2, will ship in time to arrive by Christmas, as long as you choose Priority Mail and you live in the US (First Class Mail is unpredictable this time of year, and International Shipping in time for Christmas just isn't going to happen!)

As with previous Holiday Cart releases, the initial run of Stay Frosty 2 will be numbered. If you don't manage to get a copy before Christmas, you will be able to get a copy afterward, and I will be offering numbered copies for a fixed amount of time (which I haven't decided upon yet).

I'll be posting news on the front page of AtariAge, the front page of the AtariAge Store, on the AtariAge Twitter Feed, and the AtariAge Facebook Page. And, of course, I will be posting an announcement in the forum.

..Al

• Like 17

I'll be posting news on the front page of AtariAge, the front page of the AtariAge Store, on the AtariAge Twitter Feed, and the AtariAge Facebook Page. And, of course, I will be posting an announcement in the forum.

..Al

I just set the AA store as the homepage. Super-duper excited... :cool:

Order complete

Been refreshing page while watching the Raiders get KC revenge :)

Ordered SF 2 Byte before Christmas (Sucker for Holiday Themed 2600 Games and Astro Blaster and Frenzy for 7800

Subscriber discount is nice too

Got mine ordered! I bought the other three Christmas games earlier this year and had to add the new ones! My budget is officially busted ;)

Oh yeah, I meant to link to those other games on the already long news posting for the store. I haven't even posted about these games on the front page of AtariAge yet, but I will be doing so soon.

..Al

• Like 1