IGNORED

Voltron Intellivision Christmas

I'm sure Voltron would approve wherever he is. :)

Let's face it, i do not feel like putting up the big Christmas Tree this year and since i spend 99% of the time in my bedroom i bought myself a $9.47 for a 2 ft tree off Amazon to put on top of my computer desk. It is not decorated yet except for a Voltron Shield i am using as the Star and position the Voltron figures around it with a Gold Intellivision cartridge under it. lol :-)

post-25251-0-87808300-1418442481_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

We checked with our fulfillment manager who says there are about a dozen of the Running Man ornaments left on the shelf. Too few to put on our site this year, but if you want one, send an email to sales@intellivisionlives.com. We'll send you a PayPal invoice and get one shipped out to you. While they last. $20 + $6.50 Priority Mail shipping. Profits after taxes and shipping go to charity. Ho ho ho!

We checked with our fulfillment manager who says there are about a dozen of the Running Man ornaments left on the shelf. Too few to put on our site this year, but if you want one, send an email to sales@intellivisionlives.com. We'll send you a PayPal invoice and get one shipped out to you. While they last. $20 + $6.50 Priority Mail shipping. Profits after taxes and shipping go to charity. Ho ho ho!

Thank you. Just sent an email :)

Now i just need a Christmas Carol Ornament and the tree would be perfect. I see you can make them at Zazzle

http://www.zazzle.com/create_your_own_pewter_snowflake_ornament-256783795965365753

That is not the only ornament shape, there is bulb one too that isn't too bad either.

But my issue now is if i get one made is to get the right picture to put on it. In this first attempt i took the image of the Carol patch of trimmed off the outside edge. But the problem is, now the picture is too small and is blurry when blown up to fit the ornament. The website gave me an error/warning about it being blurry. If only i could get a bigger high quality picture of it. Is it possible DZ? :)

Here is what it could look like.

post-25251-0-91385400-1418582731_thumb.jpg