IGNORED

FS: HAPPY BIRD! ( Flappy Bird clone) for the for the Odyssey2 / Videopac

timdu

HAPPY BIRD! has been released and is now available for purchase.

This is Flappy Bird clone created for the Odyssey2 / Videopac ( originally it was going to be called HAPPY BIRDDAY!)

Programmed by Rafael Cardoso (Brazil). Published on cartridge by 2600 Connection in the USA.

This is a limited release of 100 numbered cartridges. ( 1 of 100, 2 of 100, etc.)

Includes a clear plastic storage box with color insert, color manual, and game cartridge.

post-291-0-71924400-1424628592_thumb.jpg

post-291-0-07536400-1424628606_thumb.gif

post-291-0-68705700-1424628628_thumb.gif

Price: $25 plus $6 shipping in the US. We ship worldwide. International shipping is $15

For more info, you can send me a Private Message or feel free to order from our web site using PayPal

There are more screen shots, pictures of the clear plastic storage box, manual, and cartridge, and even a Youtube video of gameplay on our web site.

Check it out @

http://www.2600connection.com/features/happy_bird/features_happy_bird.html

if you do not have an O2 system, maybe you will want to get one. It really is a cool system with a nice homebrew scene.

thanks

Tim

Edited by timdu

Are you looking at the HAPPY BIRD! game and saying to yourself ... "if I only had on Odyssey2 system to play it on, I would get that game..."

Well, look no further, I have a boxed Odyssey2 system for sale. $100 plus $25 for shipping in the USA. Will ship outside USA but will need to get shipping quote for you.

It includes the original power supply, 2 extra (boxed) controllers, and a game catalog.

post-291-0-03926800-1419081534_thumb.jpg

post-291-0-82951500-1419081570_thumb.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Tim

• 2 months later...