IGNORED

Looking to re-home some TI hardware

adamantyr

There's been some requests for pictures, so I'll get some pics of everything tonight and post them on the thread.

My apologies, but I'm not keen on parting things out. The problem is that the goal of this endeavor is to reduce clutter and space, and having an empty P.E. box with nothing in it doesn't solve that problem.

Interested in the following if you would part it out.

RS232 cards, 32k memory expansions

Corcomp Disk Controller,

TI disk controller

Editor/Assembler cartridge

My apologies, but I'm not keen on parting things out.

TI-Gamer,

If you only have one P-Box, you might consider a backup in case anything goes wrong. A few quick cards swaps and you would be back in business, nearly INSTANTLY, while you're getting things fixed. Who want down time? Considering the age these things are, you never know what might happen... OR if your fortunate, when you'll run out of available slots and need a second box! :grin:

Some updates...

I found out that not all the TI stuff my brother had made it's way to me, so I had to go fetch it myself... Now I got a ton of hardware and a still messy new home and it's time to do some spring cleaning!

I've also been thinking about it... and I have decided that I don't need my original P.E. box anymore. I'm almost entirely on emulator these days, and all I really need there is my CF Flash drive and my cartridges, along with a nice monitor.

So, I currently have the following:

- Two Peripheral expansion boxes with RS232 cards, 32k memory expansions, two 5 1/4" 360k floppy drives IN the case. One of them has a Corcomp Disk Controller, the other a TI disk controller. My Corcomp system also has an external 5 1/4" 360k drive in it's own enclosure. OLD DSK3, baby! :D

- Four consoles, all working, black and silver, all of them pre-1983.

- Three composite monitors of varying type, I think one is black and white and the other two are color. One is a very nice Magnaox bought from Triton in the 80's and still in original packaging

- A couple monitor cables and power supplies, RF modulators... who still uses those though?

- Several cartridges, including a spare Editor/Assembler cartridge

- Lots and lots and LOTS of floppy disks of software. I've transferred everything to my PC and emulation so I don't need to keep any of it.

- Blank 5 1/4" floppy disks, lots of these

- TI books. SOME I'm keeping, but with all the digital ones available I don't feel the need to keep hard copies all the time

I also have the following non-TI stuff, if you're into other systems:

- A TRS-80 Color Computer 2 with 32k RAM

- A TRS-80 Color Computer 3 with 128k RAM

- The multi-pack and disk system for the TRS-80

- Tandy joystick

- Several cartridges and disk software

I rescued these from my brother, who has no interest in his old vintage system anymore, I'd like to see it go to a good home for someone who'd use and enjoy it.

- Apple IIe with 128k

- Apple Monitor

- Apple drives (two)

- Some floppy disk software

I bought this on eBay awhile back. I always wanted an Apple II as a kid and to play Ultima II and III on it. I fulfilled that wish, and now it just kinda takes up unnecessary space.

Now, I'm not going to give stuff away for free. A bunch of educational carts for shells, meh, take them, but the P.E. box is worth a bit more than that. I'll be happy to entertain all offers, especially if someone does me the service of coming by the house to pick it up. (If I have to drive or mail something that's another matter...)

Please contact me privately or post here if you're interested in anything in particular, or have questions about something.

Thank you!

Adamantyr

pm'd and im within reasonable driving..

Greg