IGNORED

Cuttle Cart 2 - Box cover art

coyo5050

I was looking around for some cover art for my CC2 but couldnt find anything. Here is something I threw together in Photoshop. When you print it out just pay attention to your print settings such as disable fit picture to frame and adjust margins if necessary. It is sized to fit the Universal Game Cases.

Please let me know what you think!

post-24036-0-47892100-1420344058_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cool box. I'd love a reproduction label for my CC2. I asked Chad a while back if I could get a replacement label but he said he couldn't help. I had to remove the label way back when because I accidently slid a memory card inside the cart instead of inside the slot and had to open it up to retrieve it. :(

I asked Chad many years ago if it was okay to design a box for the CC2 and he shot me down hard, he said there is a special copyright on the image (something about the fish itself) and the guy who owns it doesn't want it used. Just throwing it out there, not trying to be a party pooper.

I asked Chad many years ago if it was okay to design a box for the CC2 and he shot me down hard, he said there is a special copyright on the image (something about the fish itself) and the guy who owns it doesn't want it used. Just throwing it out there, not trying to be a party pooper.

While that is the artists right and all I find it funny that there isn't a copyright line for the image if he's so keen on protecting it.

If the original artist wants it removed ill happily comply. There was no mention anywhere of copyright on anything and i made sure to make it very obvious on the front of the box who should get credit regardless. I claim no rights to this and its freely available for anyones use. Just trying to contribute back to the community. There are so many custom covers out there that no one is upset about I would hope the same applies here.

Cool box. I'd love a reproduction label for my CC2. I asked Chad a while back if I could get a replacement label but he said he couldn't help. I had to remove the label way back when because I accidently slid a memory card inside the cart instead of inside the slot and had to open it up to retrieve it. :(

Huh? I own two CC2 carts and both split apart shell wise at the sides with a little pressure, without having to touch the label at all. After all, how could you open it up to put a POKEY in there. So I'm intrigued why you had to remove the label.

Huh? I own two CC2 carts and both split apart shell wise at the sides with a little pressure, without having to touch the label at all. After all, how could you open it up to put a POKEY in there. So I'm intrigued why you had to remove the label.

It was many years ago, I don't actually remember why I did that. I guess I assumed I had to remove a screw underneath the label. I didn't know the shell would spit apart like that. Either way, I ruined the label. :(

I think Al did the labels, you could see if he still has a few sitting around.

Mitch

Yep, I'll ask him about it sometime soon. Here's a pic of my cart. The label is torn at the bottom right corner and peeling up at the top. Inserting it into the 7800 contributed to that as it wasn't sticking very well after I removed it and put it back on all those years ago. :)

post-2143-0-75127000-1420690431_thumb.jpg

Hey! I used to have a Cuttle Cart 2. Actually, you might be the person I sold it to. I never used it, and knew I never used it. I made a comment saying... "First person to offer me $500 bucks gets it... " (sarcastically) and someone PMed me... so I was like, well... ok.. damn.