IGNORED

Does anyone have Chompelo from Dynacomp?

tschak909

• 2 years later...

fastrob was in contact with ron kim at one time, source files on 4 titles were to follow, not sure if anything followed... but there should have been some leads or cross leads from that interaction.... search out those people or names and one thing may lead to another... - go back to 1981 1982 1983?

Chomp-Othello, Comp 'Othello, Comp 'O Thello

also you might see if someone cataloged it with nimthello...sometimes the ST and 8 bit databases get mixed up a bit over time... I know it's a stretch but it has happened before...

Edited by _The Doctor__

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just flipping through the catalog and already found a few programs I never knew of and want now! Plus, now that I have a California Access CA-2001 (Indus GT clone) drive, all those CP/M titles are available to me as well! great resource!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

arrrrrrgh :( _SERIOUSLY_ ?!

Get a device that can attach to the Atari and can make ATR files, create an ATR file (a disk), mount it as D2:, use Duplicate Disk from DOS to copy from D1: to D2:. Attach the ATR file here.

Devices that can make ATR files:

* APE (aka SIO2PC)

* S-Drive

* S-Drive Max

* FujiNet

-Thom

Or even, send the disks to me, and I'll back them up.

Edited by tschak909

1 hour ago, gilsaluki said:

Got some of those things.  Never had any luck with them.  Help/step-by-step instructions have never been good.  People assume everyone is as technical as they are, thus the snobbish attitudes I have experienced.   So, I got rid of those devices. Use only what was used in 1985.  

There are plenty of people here that can help you. If you have Dynacomp programs, you should be able to copy the programs to another disks (1985 style) and send them to someone to transfer to a modern PC. Dynacomp never copy-protected their disks so they should be easy to copy. Do you have any blank disks that you could use? I can copy these for you (I'm in Connecticut) or if your more on the west coast you could send them to someone over there like @Savetz . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gilsaluki said:

Got some of those things.  Never had any luck with them.  Help/step-by-step instructions have never been good.  People assume everyone is as technical as they are, thus the snobbish attitudes I have experienced.   So, I got rid of those devices. Use only what was used in 1985.  

Plenty of people here would be willing to help.  Using these devices is literally no more difficult than using 2 disk drives back in 1980.  Set one floppy as drive 1, another as drive 2, and do a DOS copy command.