IGNORED

Translucent Jaguar Console Pre-Orders

Parrothead

Hey Guys,

I have purchased the Atari Jaguar tooling for a future venture and have been reading how many of you have expressed interest in getting a translucent console shell. I would be able to run these for you at $45 each delivered in the USA (if you are international please email me for shipping cost prior to Paypaling - socalmike@gamegavel.com . Delivery would be sometime late January / early February. This would include the translucent clam shell as well as the translucent button and light pipe.

I am not completely sure at this point if this will include the back panel molding of the console which was removed by the dental company, although I believe we have the tooling to correct it and bring back to the original. I also understand the board posts inside the bottom of the Jag were modified by the dental company, and will try and have this issue corrected and brought original for this mold run although I can't guarantee this yet. My injection molder is looking into these issues when we take delivery of the tooling mid Jan. These will be produced in Southern California. If any of you are also interested in translucent cartridge cases, I can provide those as well for $8 each delivered. Keep in mind this is a textured translucent, not polished/window clear.

I would prefer to sell a minimum of at least (50) consoles so if you are interested, type in your username and make your payment via Paypal to admin@gamegavel.com and reference JAG SHELL. If you want a cartridge, please include that as well by indicating quantity as x1 or x2, x3, etc. next to your name.

Console Shell ($45) Cart Shell (8$) CD Shell ($?)

1) save 2600 1 1 ?

2) lachoneus 1 ? ?

3) jaybird3rd 1 ? ?

4) xucaen ? ? ?

5) clint Thompson 1 ? 1

6) travistouchdown 1 2 1

7) willard 1 ? ?

8 superdork3000 ? ? ?

9) atariguy1021 1 2 ?

10) panamajoe 1 2 ?

11) txg/mnx ? ? ?

12) sargon ? ? ?

13) peter g ? ? ?

14) guitari 1 4 1

15) atariLBC 1 ? 1

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

26)

27)

28)

29)

30)

31)

32)

33)

34)

35)

36)

37)

38)

39)

40)

41)

42)

43)

44)

45)

46)

47)

48)

49)

50)

Edited by Parrothead
  • Like 18

Well this is cool. I'd use a translucent cart to house my skunk!! Will be open to reserving some stuff as details follow.

Edit: if you can enclose the back of the console and add supports, put me down for one. This is what kept me away from the white molds. I'll also take 2-3 translucent shells when they are available.

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 1

Hey Guys,

OK, I will start adding names to the list in preparation in gauging interest. To answer a few questions, I am taking delivery of the molds mid January. At that time I have to set them up and test run some molds. I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone and use those molds to sell to those of you who want them. I will have to wait until they arrive and see if my injection molder can bring them back to the original to give us the back panel and correct PCB post layout. I am not actually sure that back panel as it was with the Jag will work in our next repurposing of the console, more on that revealed at a later date :) So will have to see if I can temporarily run them with the Jag panel and then make future adjustments for my application.

As far I know the cartridge AND CD Drive unit haven't been modified so yes, I would love to make the CD unit available to those that want that so let me know if you are also interested in that.

Should be fun!

Mike

Hey Guys,

OK, I will start adding names to the list in preparation in gauging interest. To answer a few questions, I am taking delivery of the molds mid January. At that time I have to set them up and test run some molds. I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone and use those molds to sell to those of you who want them. I will have to wait until they arrive and see if my injection molder can bring them back to the original to give us the back panel and correct PCB post layout. I am not actually sure that back panel as it was with the Jag will work in our next repurposing of the console, more on that revealed at a later date :) So will have to see if I can temporarily run them with the Jag panel and then make future adjustments for my application.

As far I know the cartridge AND CD Drive unit haven't been modified so yes, I would love to make the CD unit available to those that want that so let me know if you are also interested in that.

Should be fun!

Mike

If you can do the case in clear with the posts and backing in place, put me down for a clear CD unit as well :) !!

I'm up for a clear shell, 4 cart cases and delivery to UK. I have the white model and trust me guys an open back is no particular problem. Cutting and repositioning screw posts is a pain though so hopefully that can be fixed. Up for a jag cd shell if that's possible too. Very much want to see a picture. Thanks.