IGNORED

Translucent Jaguar Console Pre-Orders

Parrothead

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike

I'm still waiting for my 10 translucent Jag cart shells which I paid for on 15th

March. Coming up for 7 months ago now. This was a second payment to you as I had the day before paid for a 1 Jag Shell & 2 carts (which I received in good time). I still have the two PayPal transaction emails if you need them forwarding?

Kind Regards

Lee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey i love to get a clear jag case but how this endend ? it was just a scam ?. Or somebody get wat it pay for ?

I had one of the first batch, it took quite a few months for them to get sent out but thry did get here in the end. I don't think Mike is trying to 'scam' anyone, but he is pretty busy so you may want to send an occasional polite email to see how your order is progressing and give him a reminder.

• 1 month later...

Try sending Mike an email, he might not be back on AtariAge for a while. He had at least 1 transparent shell left last time we heard from him ;)

LOL. I already have a few shells. I was just wondering if the red translucent shells were ever going to be available, but i guess not.

Here's mine...

IMG 0325

• Like 3

• 2 years later...