IGNORED

2600 SEASON 4 PREVIEW ~DATE ANNOUNCED JAN 19TH~

JacobZu7zu7

~NEW SEASON 4 BROUGHT TO YOU BY S.BAZ / JACOBZU7ZU7~

The NEW High Score Club Season 4
Starting Date: Monday, January 19th 2015

MODERATOR/S NOTE:
Here are the new Season 4 game categories. New games will be posted every Saturday. The deadlines are Sunday nights :)

# number symbol represents total games for each week/s theme.
(5) Arcade Classics
(2) Player Picks
(3) Medal Winners
(2) Player Picks
(3) Movie Weeks
(2) Moderator Picks
(2) Player Picks
(2) Homebrews
(2) Surprise Mod. Picks
(2) Paddle Weeks
(?) Never Been Played
(3) Cartoon Weeks, Vol. 2
(2) Moderator Picks
(2) Player Picks
-
(3) Double Points - Beat the Leader Weeks
-------------------------
(After Season) Bracket Tourney [4 Weeks]

There CAN be special weeks ! That will include several games.

Overall the NEW High Score Club Season 4 will last (LIKELY) THROUGH SEPTEMBER 2015.

Bracket Challenge to follow. TOP 24 make the Bracket Challenge!

AS YOU CAN SEE ABOVE, S.BAZ AND I DECIDED TO KEEP PAST MODERATOR "VOCELLIS SEASON 2-3 RULES" MOSTLY THE SAME, WITH A FEW MINOR CHANGES HERE AND THERE. ALL NOTICES AND INFO WILL BE OFFCIAL AND DONE BY THE 19TH OF JANUARY.

THANKS FOR READING, AND... SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS! :)

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 6

REMEMBER MY SUGGESTIONS:

1) The Classic Arcade Games: Pole Position, Pengo, Joust, Mario Bros., ZAXXON, Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom, Ikari Warriors, Xenophobe, and Q*Bert (this game on Difficulty A).

2) Paddle Games: BREAKOUT, Guardian, The Music Machine and Astroblast.

3) Homebrews: Princess Rescue, Conquest of Mars, Edtris 2600, Go Fish!, INV+, Oystron, and Rainbow Invaders.

4) Rarely (or never played games): Cakewalk, Gremlins, Obelix, Alien, Boing, Suicide Mission, Dishaster, Malagai, Marine Wars, Planet Patrol, Ram It, and Tapeworm.

5) Other suggestions: Space Cavern, H.E.R.O. (Game 5), Laser Blast (Game 4 to become more exciting), Carnival, China Syndrome, Mr. Do!'s Castle / Mr. Do!, Gangster Alley (Difficulty A), Master of the Universe - The Power of He-Man, Montezuma's Revenge, Mouse Trap, Pigs in Space, Pitfall, Pitfall 2 - Lost Caverns, Pressure Cooker, Rescue Terra I, Secret Quest, Sky Skipper, Spacechase, Universal Chaos, Elk Attack, and Worm War 1 (this game on Difficulty A on both sides).

REMEMBER MY SUGGESTIONS:

1) The Classic Arcade Games: Pole Position, Pengo, Joust, Mario Bros., ZAXXON, Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom, Ikari Warriors, Xenophobe, and Q*Bert (this game on Difficulty A).

2) Paddle Games: BREAKOUT, Guardian, The Music Machine and Astroblast.

3) Homebrews: Princess Rescue, Conquest of Mars, Edtris 2600, Go Fish!, INV+, Oystron, and Rainbow Invaders.

4) Rarely (or never played games): Cakewalk, Gremlins, Obelix, Alien, Boing, Suicide Mission, Dishaster, Malagai, Marine Wars, Planet Patrol, Ram It, and Tapeworm.

5) Other suggestions: Space Cavern, H.E.R.O. (Game 5), Laser Blast (Game 4 to become more exciting), Carnival, China Syndrome, Mr. Do!'s Castle / Mr. Do!, Gangster Alley (Difficulty A), Master of the Universe - The Power of He-Man, Montezuma's Revenge, Mouse Trap, Pigs in Space, Pitfall, Pitfall 2 - Lost Caverns, Pressure Cooker, Rescue Terra I, Secret Quest, Sky Skipper, Spacechase, Universal Chaos, Elk Attack, and Worm War 1 (this game on Difficulty A on both sides).

my suggestions: Obelix, Mr. Do!, Tutankham, Sky Skipper, Star Wars; The Arcade Game, Road Runner, Zaxxon, Miner 2049er.

• Like 3