IGNORED

25 Activision Prototype Games in one lot!

1983pac

6 unopened Infocom games

Silicon Warriors

Cutthroats

The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Zonk I

Planetfall

Trinity

about 20 other common Atari 2600 Carts

2 Space shuttle 5200 Prototypes

2 released space shuttle carts

several different controllers

2 2600 systems (no Heavy Sixer) but I think I have the 2nd edition

Super Pong 10 system

Star Raiders for the 800/400 system in box

Defender for the 800/400 System in box

both Boxes are in poor condition and the material inside is fine

Hacker II for the ST Series

Vegas Craps for Atari 520/1040 ST

Jumpman Junior Box only

Sundog Frozen Legacy box and manual only

WC fields how to win at poker card game? not sure how that got in there

Moon Patrol for the 2600 in box

Vegas Gambler

Basketball from gamestar for Atari ST Sealed in box

King's Quest by Sierra for Atari ST

2 Paintworks in the box for the Atari ST

Atari Joust sealed in box...but box is bent

Millipede in box...box is in poor shape

QIX in box

and 3 Xbox sports games

and a few other things but I need to get to work....

let me know what you think....hope I did not pay too much for it all!!!

• Like 2

Nice! You should really get those dumped to see if they're any different. The odds are they're the final versions, but you never know.

there are a small few not listed at http://www.atariprotos.com/ & a cool place to surf through :)

AX-013 Barnstorming, AX-006 Bridge , AX-o26 Enduro , AX-012 Ice Hockey, AG-010 is Kaboom, AX-017 Megamania, AZ-028 Robot Tank, AG-011 Stampede

there are a small few not listed at http://www.atariprotos.com/ & a cool place to surf through :)

AX-013 Barnstorming, AX-006 Bridge , AX-o26 Enduro , AX-012 Ice Hockey, AG-010 is Kaboom, AX-017 Megamania, AZ-028 Robot Tank, AG-011 Stampede

Yeah I'm behind on Activision protos that aren't any different than the released version.

I have been away all day on the road, but here is some information....

The last name of the estate was Acone.

Hard to say how much I paid for this because everything was bought in one lump sum along with other none related Atari Stuff (I am all about bundle pricing).

Forgive me, but I am not sure what "Dumped" means

My guess is it was a programmer or serious collector who left it behind.

So far, the ones I have tested work well. If you want a screen shot of any, let me know.

I bought these to re-sell. Back in the day I was a collector myself (hardcore one) but I have moved on from it. That is how I knew I had something when I found these. You can take the games from the gamer...but the Gamer always remains. I have always and forever will be a 2600 fan, so for now...I will enjoy them.

I can't edit my post & somehow link messed up :mad to http://www.atariprotos.com/

Yeah I'm behind on Activision protos that aren't any different than the released version.

I understand it's a hobby & you do it for your own enjoyment , :) thanks for sharing :) & I hope these finds help a little more ... a casual look at other end label descriptions seem similar to what you have already ( but you never know )

@1983pac : in chat you said game were working , any old favorites , or are you making new discoveries of games you haven't tried back in the day ?

Edited by chas10e

I can't edit my post & somehow link messed up :mad to http://www.atariprotos.com/

But I can. :)

I understand it's a hobby & you do it for your own enjoyment , :) thanks for sharing :) & I hope these finds help a little more ... a casual look at other end label descriptions seem similar to what you have already ( but you never know )

I really do intend to get to them, but when the game is the same as the released version it goes on the back burner. If you haven't noticed I update my site in spurts. When the spirit moves me so to speak. That's why there are 4 or 5 month gaps between updates (there's an interesting one coming soon I promise). I'll get to these.

that is above my pay grade...how does one do that, better yet, where can I get it done?

CPUWIZ can do that for you if you're near CA. Otherwise there are other members who might be able to help depending on your location. It's a simple process to read the EPROM with a modified Atari 7800.

So I have made it through all the games. I was able to get all of them to work except one...Pressure Cooker. Pressure Cooker shows colored lines and a buzzing noise in varying degrees or colors each time I insert it into the system. The other game....beamrider I was unable to test as the reader is to large, this must be for another system. The Cart looks like it will fit, but the pinchip? is too large.

As for some of the games...Never played Spider Fighter...that was pretty cool. Oink I had never seen either. I did not understand the Space Shuttle at all, that was a huge let down. The fun part of this was... "OMG, I remember this game" took me back a few years...LOL I will probably start listing them on ebay this weekend. I will start them all low at $10.00 each.

Edited by 1983pac
  • Like 2