IGNORED

What did you buy today?.........

evilevoix

My buddy Reggie & I recently picked up 31 games. New, old, rare, imports and more. We show the gameplay footage in the video link below for the curious.

Saturday Morning RPG (PS4 / Vita)

Project Horned Owl (PS1)
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PS4)
Guilty Gear X (Dreamcast)
Song of the Deep (PS4)
Bangai-O (Dreamcast)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Persona 4 (PS2)
Shatterhand (NES)
Among the Sleep (PS4)
Gal Gun: Double Peace (Vita)
Caladrius Blaze (PS4)
Z.H.P. Unloving Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman (PSP)
Aleste II (Game Gear)
ColecoVision Flashback
Resident Evil Umbrella Corps (PS4)
Shadow Complex Remastered (PS4)
Hyperspeed Gran Doll (PS1)
Stonekeep (PC)
Portal 1986 version (PC)
Super BOSS Gaiden (SNES)
Gunners Heaven (PS1)
Wolfenstein 3D/ Blake Stone Shareware (PC)
Zero Time Dilemma (Vita)
Renegade: Battle for Jacob’s Star (PC)
Alien Logic (PC)
Space Debris (PS1)
Undead Knights (PSP)
Star Ixiom (PS1)
Fading Shadows (PSP)
Radical Reggie’s Adventures (NES)
  • Like 3

Found a Wii with two nunchucks, two controllers, nyko charging station, cordless sensor bar and all hookups (and wii stand) at Goodwill for $30. I picked it up and put it down....then went back for it. I already have one but I couldn't leave it for some reason. Good thing too as I later found that it was a launch Wii that can allow installation of bootmii as boot2. I'll hang on to it I suppose :)

Man these old Wii consoles are just worthless now. I had to actually think it over on spending $30 :) I recall a time not too long ago waiting on line a TRU in the early morning hours hoping to get a "ticket" to be able to buy one...and people scalping them for $350. Now its at Goodwill with accessories for $30. Unreal. At least I know I can put it to good use :)

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

Oh no I think I just bought this. It was here local to me but hopefully my Xbox nutty friend will want it cause it takes up lots of space.

They had 6 or 8 of these things linked up at the Midwest Gaming Classic this and previous years. My friend and I sat down to play it and I got lost pretty fast, even with a basic explanation of the controls. However, I did find it interesting that I lasted as long as I did, considering I had no idea what I was doing!

Edited by bikeguychicago
  • Like 1

Found a Wii with two nunchucks, two controllers, nyko charging station, cordless sensor bar and all hookups (and wii stand) at Goodwill for $30. I picked it up and put it down....then went back for it. I already have one but I couldn't leave it for some reason. Good thing too as I later found that it was a launch Wii that can allow installation of bootmii as boot2. I'll hang on to it I suppose :)

Man these old Wii consoles are just worthless now. I had to actually think it over on spending $30 :) I recall a time not too long ago waiting on line a TRU in the early morning hours hoping to get a "ticket" to be able to buy one...and people scalping them for $350. Now its at Goodwill with accessories for $30. Unreal. At least I know I can put it to good use :)

There are tons of them out there, and they are usually dirt cheap. They make great emulation machines, though! I have a couple of modded Wiis and they are fantastic.

I found an Xbox 360 with a controller (missing battery), power supply and 60GB hard drive for $13 at a local Goodwill a week ago. I plugged it in, saw no red ring and took it home. It worked fine.

Does anyone have any suggestions for which rechargeable battery is best? Right now I'm borrowing the AA battery pack from my 360 controller for Windows :)

Some good finds over the past couple of weeks. Get this, almost everything was found in antique shops. Sitting next to 18th century furniture, Hess Truck Collections, vintage clothing, and the like was classic games and equipment mixed in with records/cassettes/CD's. Always good to find a new outlet.

IMG_20061_zps4xpms63f.jpg

This is a great controller for the NES, clicky Joystick and buttons certainly not trash with suction cups on the bottom to stick to smooth surfaces. I like it better than the Advantage for sure.

IMG_1965_zpsmlryb6vb.jpg

IMG_1966_zpshh9pxipd.jpg

IMG_1967_zpszr2zt4uz.jpg

IMG_1970_zps1v1bsqla.jpg

Found a boxed Turbo local on the cheap, couldn't believe my luck I as checking Craigslist and it appeared within a mile of my house for a stupid price and I picked it up after being on Craigslist for less than an hour. came with Keith Courage and a complete copy of Splatter house. Nice to have some cardboard for once.

Batman & Robin rules, easily one of my top Sega Genesis games. Such high quality sound and grafx and zero slowdown in all the madness. Tough as nails, certainly harder than Gunstar Heroes and on par with Contra or Ninja Gaiden

Lynx Sun Visor, NOS why not for my growing Lynx Collection.

IMG_1837_zpsjlgigtt4.jpg

IMG_1908_zpsbirfmltd.jpg

IMG_1855_zps0szq8zcs.jpg

Bionic Commando. What a spectacular NES game!! Top 5 for me. I had to beat it and it took hours of mastering. What a great gem.

IMG_1907_zpsg2qznxqh.jpg

IMG_1841_zpsez8mdala.jpg

Local finds as well. Really enjoyed Déjà Vu.

IMG_1860_zpshxiybwmg.jpg

IMG_1859_zpsfrsykcxt.jpg

Thunderblade Master System. Great Game, way better than I though.

• Like 1

I just ordered Puzzled, the smallest Neo Geo game by mbit count.

It seems to have taken a little inspiration from another game, but I just can't think which one...hmmm...

I really like Neo Geo's many puzzle games, and this one looks like a pretty big departure from the rest.

ZFsdo7u.png

Edited by Reaperman

CrrILoJUIAAP2f9.jpgI snagged a box of Atari controllers. 5 Cx-40's, 1 Tac-3( white one seemed weird), 2 driving padles, and 1 regular paddle set. All for the price of $10. This was my first "Offer Up" deal that worked out.

I also swiped 5 Boxed Sega Saturn games at the pawn shop for $15 but they are all sports titles except for Pro Pinball the Web. Not terrific but something.

Edited by Professor Gull
  • Like 1

Over the last month.

- Spare 7800 since my other one is lost in a storage locker after moving. Purchased untested for $25 and it works! :)

- 2600 controller extension so I can plug my Atarivox+ into my 7800.

- 7800 Ballblazer loose cart to pair up with my empty box

- Hand full of POKEY chips

- Sealed Star Raiders II

- Boxed Thunder Castle for my Inty

- Sealed Burgertime for Inty

- Sealed Tron Deadly Discs for Inty

- LTO Flash! - ordered and impatiently waiting for.

• Like 1

I was so happy as I finally scored a RETRO FREAK Console for what I considered to be a pretty good deal ---> $180. (Ebay purchase). Seems like I'd been watching for months...Slowly waiting to buy a new one...Never thought I'd see one this cheap.

It was considered NEW: OPEN BOX. Unfortunately this Damn thing doesn't work!

All I ever saw was a title screen. This title screen, after power cycling, began to flash and now it just puts out a blank white screen. There was never any menu, no controller recognition, no cartridge recognition. Either they didn't test this at all, or they plugged it in, saw the title screen and said "good enough".

What a shame!

I better get emailing them...

:(

My buddy Reggie & I recently picked up 31 games. New, old, rare, imports and more. We show the gameplay footage in the video link below for the curious.

Saturday Morning RPG (PS4 / Vita)

Project Horned Owl (PS1)
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PS4)
Guilty Gear X (Dreamcast)
Song of the Deep (PS4)
Bangai-O (Dreamcast)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Persona 4 (PS2)
Shatterhand (NES)
Among the Sleep (PS4)
Gal Gun: Double Peace (Vita)
Caladrius Blaze (PS4)
Z.H.P. Unloving Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman (PSP)
Aleste II (Game Gear)
ColecoVision Flashback
Resident Evil Umbrella Corps (PS4)
Shadow Complex Remastered (PS4)
Hyperspeed Gran Doll (PS1)
Stonekeep (PC)
Portal 1986 version (PC)
Super BOSS Gaiden (SNES)
Gunners Heaven (PS1)
Wolfenstein 3D/ Blake Stone Shareware (PC)
Zero Time Dilemma (Vita)
Renegade: Battle for Jacob’s Star (PC)
Alien Logic (PC)
Space Debris (PS1)
Undead Knights (PSP)
Star Ixiom (PS1)
Fading Shadows (PSP)
Radical Reggie’s Adventures (NES)

I got Portal on C64, excellent game, when Activision still made great games...

I've been slowly amassing a decent PS3 collection over the past couple years. I was a late adopter to the console, but I love the thing. Now's the best time to find deals too, because a lot of retailers are clearing out old stock on the last gen systems. I've been having a lot of luck finding deals at Target lately.

I picked this up last night:

wQL3aON.jpg

Dead Rising 2 and Devil May Cry 4 for $10.48 brand new? Don't mind if I do! I recently picked up the Devil May Cry PS2 pack for the PS3 with the first 3 games, so it's nice to have them all (minus the remake, of course). Dead Rising was a ton of fun, so I've been wanting to pick up the 2nd one for a while.

• Like 2