IGNORED

Chris Schneider's -- NEW NEWSLETTER

Omega-TI

• 4 weeks later...

I will get the resources mentioned added to the next issue.

Speaking of which... when is March's issue coming out?

Even though there has only been two issues so far, I find that I look forward to printing in out and reading it. There is just something so gratifying & nostalgic about having a printed TI newsletter.

March newsletter published...

Web View:

http://shoutout.wix.com/so/cKmfU7cM

PDF file on FTP:

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/Users/Chris_Schneider/Newsletters/Shift838_News_Letter_V1N3.pdf

I will get it convereted to DV80 format this week and get it up on the FTP as well as Heatwave.

Thanks...

Chris (SHIFT838)

• Like 7

Well done Chris

I have been thinking about what you said on how I used pagepro and a ton of other programs to put the vast news out every month but I don't think there are many if any that are using these anymore. I did do an article on how I used a ti at my place of work and I did an article starting to explain how I put out a newsletter in the last issue of vast news, and then sadly vast broke up.

conTInuing

Ralph.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

All,

I will be releasing the April edition of the SHIFT838 newsletter before April 22nd.

Also,

I wanted to let everyone know I will be going in for major surgery on April 22nd and will be looking at a 2 to 3 month recovery.

I may not be able to release a May Newsletter, so does anyone want to volunteer to try and put something together with my newsletter template for May?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to have the May edition out by the 12th.

Really glad to be able to help out this month. Hopefully I can contribute an article or two on future issues. For those of you who haven't had a chance to read them all, hop on WHTECH and catch up on all the goodness! I particularly liked the interview with Ksarul and the UberGROM/custom cartridge info and the Geneve2 information.

:)

Edited by Opry99er
  • Like 6